• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden 25 Online Franchise Thread: When you own the world you're always home

Nightz

Nope, is that also some NBA bullshit?

Pepsi commercial with NBA players made up like old men. I think they're pretty entertaining.

I'll be price matching the B2G1 deal at Best Buy when I pick up my PS4. Think I'll do Madden, 2K14 and AC4.

Ramirez

Pepsi commercial with NBA players made up like old men. I think they're pretty entertaining.

I'll be price matching the B2G1 deal at Best Buy when I pick up my PS4. Think I'll do Madden, 2K14 and AC4.

After AC3, I don't think Ubisoft could give me an AC game for free.

Mrbob

Bulls going to shit on the Heat tonight.

Then lose in 5 in the Eastern Conference finals. :(

I'm all over that Target PS4 game special. Time to cancel some amazon game orders.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
AN UNLIKELY HERO APPEARS

Even though the chances of me buying Madden just rose significantly, im still not committing on it just yet.

DMczaf

AN UNLIKELY HERO APPEARS

Even though the chances of me buying Madden just rose significantly, im still not committing on it just yet.

Support Next-Gen Chip Kelly!

Plus this is the last chance I get to see Schiano on my sideline!

Mrbob

Madden 15 DM will have next gen Lovie Smith.

Edit: WTF I thought CB was kidding when he said new Typing of the Dead is out. Buying on Steam when I get home.

Ferny

Was getting three games at launch regardless, so Target has saved me some moniez. I'll be getting Killzone, 2k14, Madden, and most likely Ghosts separately. I was thinking of getting AC4 and then getting Knack for free, but i'm not too sure on both those games.

Mrbob

I want to get Knack, but I'm almost positive it will be the first full game free on PS4 PS Plus in the future.

AC4 does look good. Hope I don't get too messed up by the story since the last AC I finished is part two.

Extinction mode has me on the verge of buying Call of Duty for the first time since uhh, the original Modern Warfare. I want to fight Zerg.

BigAT

I would love to see how much money it took for EA to keep Titanfall Xbox exclusive. It's kind of unfortunate those kind of figures aren't more readily available, I think it would be fascinating.

Ferny

I want to get Knack, but I'm almost positive it will be the first full game free on PS4 PS Plus in the future.

AC4 does look good. Hope I don't get too messed up by the story since the last AC I finished is part two.

Extinction mode has me on the verge of buying Call of Duty for the first time since uhh, the original Modern Warfare. I want to fight Zerg.

That's actually a really good point. I may just skip out on Knack for a bit.

Rorschach

I'd jump all over the Target deal if A) I wasn't going to be out of town and B) there were three games I wanted for ps4. I don't want to lose my ps3 pre-order on scamazon either.

Mrbob

You don't have to buy a PS4 from Target to get the B2G1 deal Rors.

I would love to see how much money it took for EA to keep Titanfall Xbox exclusive. It's kind of unfortunate those kind of figures aren't more readily available, I think it would be fascinating.

Since it sounds like EA made the deal without even consulting Zampella it makes me wonder if Respawn even sees any money. He seems down about the exclusive.

At the very least, this increases the chance of TitanFall being bundled with Xbone in 2014.

Mrbob

For some reason this video was in a next gen NBA2k14 screenshot thread but I watched it and it made me laugh:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uhhvd2q-mn4

30 foot tall created player.

Luke has to be jumping up and down over the exclusive news. Destiny gonna get so much PS4 love.

Yup, that's the first thing I said in Titanfall thread. Bungie just won. They have their Xbox base and now they zero new IP competition on Playstation. Plus Sony will probably double down even more on Destiny now.

For some reason this video was in a next gen NBA2k14 screenshot thread but I watched it and it made me laugh:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uhhvd2q-mn4

30 foot tall created player.

Yup, that's the first thing I said in Titanfall thread. Bungie just won. They have their Xbox base and now they zero new IP competition on Playstation. Plus Sony will probably double down even more on Destiny now.

holy shit that video had me laughing way more than i probably should have

eznark

Banned
It doesn't really seem like Destiny and Titanfall are all that similar. Unless you guys just mean it's a FPS.

FPS releasing in roughly the same window with an aim at sustaining multiplayer via DLC and generating revenue via a long tail that will probably feature marketing campaigns targeted at identical core audiences.

The games will be different but they'll be targeting the same wallets are the same time.

I'm a little stunned that, given the leverage they had at the time of the deal, this was a decision taken totally out of the studios hands. Fuck-awful businessmen.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
There's actually a Madden launch game?

I now realize, I haven't paid any attention to what launch games there are for PS4, besides the 2 games that were delayed till next year.

Smokey

Surprised how much DICE cleaned up the BF4 final version from the beta, relative to BF3. Been getting really good performance. Hooked up the Surround setup yesterday. One Titan @ 5760x1080 in SP I was getting mid 30s-lower 40s. Max settings with 2x MSAA. MP I was in the 40s range with the same settings. Took these two yesterday from quick SP:

10568004545_cac425e51a_b.jpg

10567998515_d31526c433_b.jpg

dat lens flare

Mrbob

I think some unlockable battle packs or something along those lines.

Newegg needs to stop being a jerk and drop the price of the 780 Classified. They jacked it up to 699. :/

rinse82

I got 2K14, FIFA, Madden, KZ, BF4, and COD:G for launch

Futureshop/Best Buy here had an E3 preorder promo back in the summer, preorder 2 get 1 free. So basically the Target deal you guys are getting down in the States.

Top Bottom