• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden 25 Online Franchise Thread: When you own the world you're always home

What's the premium package? I guess I bought the vanilla version? That's all they had in box.

That shit's if you want all the expansions by default and 2 weeks earlier plus a few shitty bonus packs. I skipped out this year after I saw how many mediocre/terrible expansions there were in BF3. I'm going to wait before I buy this time.

eznark

Banned
Hm, I actually was kind of kicking myself for not buying it in BF3. I'll probably get it. It's $50?

What are the battlepacks?

Wow this game runs amazing with a 570. Lots of settings are low/off but some of them are Ultra as well. Thanks GeForce Experience!

Smokey

That shit's if you want all the expansions by default and 2 weeks earlier plus a few shitty bonus packs. I skipped out this year after I saw how many mediocre/terrible expansions there were in BF3. I'm going to wait before I buy this time.

BF3's "Season Pass" was one of the only one done right.

McNei1y

What games are coming out on release for PS4 now that Watch Dogs isn't?

Also, I'm downloading BF4 today on PC if anyone wants to play.

And I want to play some NHL soon.

eznark

Banned
DAZZLE!!!

fa8r0Vg.jpg

BigAT

Pheenix, your boy Ricky Davis is making his triumphant return to the league.

Adrian Wojnarowski ‏@WojYahooNBA
Real drama in the D-League Draft tonight: Who will take Ricky Davis? (Yes, he's entered his name into the player pool).

Pheenix, your boy Ricky Davis is making his triumphant return to the league.

Adrian Wojnarowski ‏@WojYahooNBA
Real drama in the D-League Draft tonight: Who will take Ricky Davis? (Yes, he's entered his name into the player pool).

I saw that. I'm already creating a list of my favorite Ricky Davis moments to honor the man.

Smokey

I saw that. I'm already creating a list of my favorite Ricky Davis moments to honor the man.

Between the legs dunk in a regulation nba game is my fondest memory of him. Although if he was on my squad I'm sure I could fill an evening with lols

BigAT

Come on, it's got to be the own basket rebound attempt to try to get a triple double. Nothing else even comes close.

there was a pretty sweet moment last night when me bob ez and smokey were playing when smokey was commanding and he was like "yall are fucked they are taking the base you're at"

then we looked to the west and our whole fucking team started storming the base and took it back. it was awesome

Come on, it's got to be the own basket rebound attempt to try to get a triple double. Nothing else even comes close.

I also like the one time it was a tight game vs detroit and he pulled up past halfcourt with like 18 left on the clock and hoisted a half court three. shit went in and everybody was like "what the fuck just happened?"

eznark

Banned
Yeah I am really looking forward to getting into BF4. Seems like a great refinement on BF3. But Jesus fuck getting into a game is a nightmare.

I wonder if we just partied up and tried matchmaking if it would go smoother? I hate the idea of that but sheesh.

Top Bottom