• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden 25 Online Franchise Thread: When you own the world you're always home

brentech

My killzone arrived, rattling around in the case. Disc looks fine luckily.
Not sure I like the wider case design, but whatever.

Nightz

Just got my notification from UPS My Choice that my package will be here tomorrow. I'm set to pick it up at the customer center at 8 am!

Mrbob

My 2K14 still says prepping for shipment. D: I may have to do a swap by buying it locally and then returning the amazon copy.

Ferny on ember, me on earth and bob on storm. What could go wrong?

ud0XXxE.gif

BigAT

Ember Spirit seems pretty sick. Earth Spirit seems like he will result in a lot of blooper reel clips, his abilities are very easy to screw up and difficult to use effectively.

Sanjuro

PS4 has shipped! Now, how do I do the morning pickup at UPS? What do I do!?

Need to create an account with myups or something like that. It'll confirm it's you by asking a few questions, then you can chose to leave it at the shipping center.

Don't select a UPS Store for $5 or whatever, it'll just delay the shipment.

BigAT

What roles do these new heroes best fill?

Mid/ganker/carry?

Ember seems like a ganker/semi-carry, Earth is...uh, initiator/ganker? Earth is harder to classify.

I think both could potentially mid, as they could use levels and can gank, but both are melee so there could definitely be some tough matchups there. Ember seems like he could benefit from safe lane farm, at least more than Earth. Earth seems less item dependent.

DMczaf

Need to create an account with myups or something like that. It'll confirm it's you by asking a few questions, then you can chose to leave it at the shipping center.

Don't select a UPS Store for $5 or whatever, it'll just delay the shipment.

Cool thanks. I just made my UPS account, tracking number doesn't work yet. Damn it!

Sanjuro

Sanjuro you are bad person and you should feel bad. Also, fuck your Red Sox. 3 World Series victories in 10 years now after getting nothing for so long. Should have given one of those to the Cubs!

giphy.gif

I'm not a bad person. I'm probably the biggest Nintendo homer out of the lot of you. I just gave up on the company. They aren't doing anything that seems fun or practical anymore.

Also, lolcubs.

Also, my PS4 is on it's way here! Tomorrow morning at 9!

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
oh great my order with the PS4 games on it changed status from "Preparing to Ship", to "pre-ordered"

Ill be on dota after i yell at these assholes again.

ROUND 3
FIGHT!

CB3

Remember when you gave me shit about my order? KARMA!

YEP

I mostly just wanted a statement that id get my shit on time. So if it doesnt show up, i can show that KAMAL told me id get it on time for sure. This order for the games have had 3 different status updates just today.

Sanjuro

oh great my order with the PS4 games on it changed status from "Preparing to Ship", to "pre-ordered"

Ill be on dota after i yell at these assholes again.

ROUND 3
FIGHT!

Mine changed to pre-ordered as well. The tracking tells me that it is ten minutes away from me.

CB3

Amazon has been a hot mess this week.

I almost secretly want these games to not come tomorrow so i can get that hot wario64 60 dollar credit

My goddamn PS4 is coming from Kentucky. There is literally a fulfillment center an hour and a half away from me. It still says scheduled delivery tomorrow, so we'll see what happens.

Top Bottom