• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden 25 Online Franchise Thread: When you own the world you're always home

Ferny

I am serious but a certain left coaster ( starts with 't' ends with 'rasha') ruined all momentum :(

pretty sure he did it on purpose too!

His comp is done. Let's do this! If need be, let Luke captain and bring our sub in. This has been delayed LONG ENOUGH.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Some good steam sales on the greenlight games. Just picked up La Mulana, Papers Please, Bleed, and DLC Quest for 17 bucks total.

Rorschach

Gonna miss you madden bros. :(

if you guys start this gaf DotA thing tonight, can someone link me to twitch? Also, why can't I search or find bigat's channel through the mobile app?

Ferny

Let's go. Right now.

tumblr_m05woryvER1r5hsoxo1_400.gif

BigAT

Trasher looked up Rutgers' schedule and decided to "coincidentally" login right before they start their first game of the season. He's added a new layer to dodging, you have to respect the veteran move.

Trasher

You guys want to try to get one game in tonight at the least? We could finish it tomorrow or something.

Trasher looked up Rutgers' schedule and decided to "coincidentally" login right before they start their first game of the season. He's added a new layer to dodging, you have to respect the veteran move.

Next level strategy: find a job that ends at 7pm. #EGEL

i'm back in. anybody want to play right now? it'd help if some of you were willing to join the Community I made so we can see who is on and who isn't. limited friends list real estate makes it tough to just add all of you.

Community name: NeoGAF

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
i'm back in. anybody want to play right now? it'd help if some of you were willing to join the Community I made so we can see who is on and who isn't. limited friends list real estate makes it tough to just add all of you.

Community name: NeoGAF

You made the community with the wrong settings so another was made

You made the community with the wrong settings so another was made

What do you mean the wrong settings? If you're talking about leaving it open, that's pussy shiz.

we all know a new community was made because someone else wanted the power ;]

rinse82

19 of 32 teams signed up so far, not bad.

Outstanding:

Falcons
Cards
Ravens
Bucs
Bills
Bears
Panthers
Jags
Giants
Steelers
Lions
Seahawks
Redskins

Smokey

pretty sure you can change it after the fact. might be wrong on that. either way, i was just gonna find out who the big dogs were around here and just assign them control so i could sit back

I hear you ThugWaffle

PS - don't be another Balb! I wouldn't want that for you and plus I like your name

McNei1y

Live and I should be playing on Sunday. I need to get a lot of games in. I have only played one game online and I threw six picks against the Patriots... I was only losing by 7 though. Some dude on their team had mad ups and picked 3 by himself.

Somnia

Starladder looks like it'll be pretty dope. Some shuffled teams to check out.

No Mouz =( I haven't head anything about them breaking up or switching members. No idea what's going on there.

Navi is also all listed as TBA for all the players. Who knows.

eznark

Banned
Hard to blame him. Have to blitz every down. These d-backs are immediately beat off the line. I feel like it doesn't happen as much with GB but these CB's are destroyed on curls.

Top Bottom