• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden 25 Online Franchise Thread: When you own the world you're always home

Mrbob

Garnett dropping a little next gen hint? Listening to weekend confirmed, he makes it sound like blocking is still messed up with current gen Madden ( maybe I should play the game??? ). Olinemen and FB constantly missing blocking assignments. But then he said the next gen versions will have per player AI so this should be fixed. We'll see!

Ferny

Garnett dropping a little next gen hint? Listening to weekend confirmed, he makes it sound like blocking is still messed up with current gen Madden ( maybe I should play the game??? ). Olinemen and FB constantly missing blocking assignments. But then he said the next gen versions will have per player AI so this should be fixed. We'll see!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Smokey

Hey, look at this. It's not the placement of the sticks, but the ergonomics of the controller:

http://o.canada.com/2013/08/30/press-start-ps4s-dualshock-4-vs-xbox-one-controller/

I look forward to the day when Ramirez and Smokey both admit the Dual Shock 4 is better than the XB1 controller.

I still don't understand why MS shrunk the 360 controller for XB1.

8974d8030c1f9ff07c97d0673b02fc5d

that guy looks trash at fps. probably trash at sports games too. he's also in canada. article invalid.

brentech

Sounds like he's just regurgitating their website:

Offensive and Defensive line play is at the heart of football, and now it’s the foundation of Madden NFL 25. Lineman are more than just physical, they are intelligent. Coupled with the ability to make 4x more decisions per second, 300 new blocking interactions create the most realistic running lanes for the ballcarrier and passing pockets for the QB

All-new Player Sense unlocks the human element in Madden NFL. For the first time, players scan the field, anticipate situations before they happen, and maneuver with instincts and awareness. The ability to make up to 50x as many contextual calculations brings intelligent ballcarriers and defenders to life, as they sense obstacles and react on the fly.

All-new True Step player motion calculates every step, delivering unprecedented control. Players now have the ability to foot-plant, cut, and shift momentum in an authentic way, unlocking the agility and explosiveness of the NFL athlete. IGNITE run-time physics calculate at twice the rate allowing for the most organic, user-driven outcomes in franchise history. Combined with the precision modifier’s vast combination of ballcarrier moves, Madden has never felt this good.

I'm excited, but kind of expect to be disappointed. So I'll buy it for sure!

BTW, any other Payday 2 owners unable to use the Steam overlay in the game? seems to be a wide spread problem for Nvidia users apparently. Annoying as fuck.

eznark

Banned
just play a straight up sim game and you'll be fine!

p.s.

who wants to get their butt eaten in a game of madden? eznark isn't responding!

p.s.2

ramirez did you get my re-invite for the steelers?

Well you didn't put it that way in the invite. Didn't even realize the 360 was on.

Top Bottom