• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden 25 Online Franchise Thread: When you own the world you're always home

rinse82

NCAA draft classes might have to be the way to go.

Over in OS some people are seeing glitches in both online and offline CCM where one particular draft class repeats itself.

It's isolated to one specific draft class, so once that year rolls around, that's the same draft class you get in all subsequent years.

lol

Rorschach

NCAA draft classes might have to be the way to go.

Over in OS some people are seeing glitches in both online and offline CCM where one particular draft class repeats itself.

It's isolated to one specific draft class, so once that year rolls around, that's the same draft class you get in all subsequent years.

lol
League in 3 years:

sAEc5sV.jpg

Birdman02

GG FMT. The fumble on my 1st play really helped get me off to a good start.

It feels like you have to go slower when making adjustments. My right CB was supposed to drop back to a deep zone when #11 was running by himself, but it apparently did not register and he stayed in the flat zone.

GG FMT. The fumble on my 1st play really helped get me off to a good start.

It feels like you have to go slower when making adjustments. My right CB was supposed to drop back to a deep zone when #11 was running by himself, but it apparently did not register and he stayed in the flat zone.

gg, you made a good comeback. brees has such great accuracy.... there were a few times where i had guys plastered on the WR but the ball placement was too good! that is one thing i do like about offense: you CAN squeeze balls in. i also think ballhawk doesn't work if you can't see the ball. couple times i've switched to guys with their back turned and held Y but nothing happens. good on EA!

brentech

something from NCAA series that I don't remember Madden ever having, but I'd love to be included, photography mode:
FM1GHKA.jpg

actually my own image back from when I had a 360 and played online franchise with some friends. was an awesome one handed catch in the back of the endzone.

Give my Titans to another gaffer. This game is fucking with my recovery (had wrist surgery) real hard, so it's gotta go. It's a shame. I'm enjoying it.

It's been real.

brentech

Are we waiting for a roster release?

Some people on OS website have created roster fixes that are made available in this years roster/slider share. I suspect that's going to continue to be the fastest and best updates, but you always kind of have to check to make sure they're legit.

well i am getting quite a bit of feed back that people want the roster updates because Player X is going to be upgraded or isn't in the game at all. then we have the little issue with ramirez which i don't know if it will be resolved by him changing his GT name. finally, some people don't even have the game yet that are in the league so they wont be able to sign in. if we can get an updated roster before everyone could possible sign in then we'll have to recreate.

with regards to ramirez, if that doesn't work then i'm not sure what to do because he obviously isn't going to play as another team and we don't exactly have a bunch of backups waiting. Next gen strikes again by dwindling our numbers!

LukeSmith

I'm not super clear what the Ramirez issue is?

Can he not join any league? It seems pretty trivial to reform the league so that we can get him in

TheCrow

well i am getting quite a bit of feed back that people want the roster updates because Player X is going to be upgraded or isn't in the game at all. then we have the little issue with ramirez which i don't know if it will be resolved by him changing his GT name. finally, some people don't even have the game yet that are in the league so they wont be able to sign in. if we can get an updated roster before everyone could possible sign in then we'll have to recreate.
You should check some of the rosters from operations sports.

McNei1y

So are the Titans the fallback team for the Redskins series?

Also, my defensive play is struggling big time so far.

edit: I see it's the Falcons now. Cool.

Again, Live and I should be playing tomorrow night.

FMT my friend said he can still take over the last spot but confirm it with me before I can ask a mod to give him posting permission or whatever

Top Bottom