• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden 25 Online Franchise Thread: When you own the world you're always home

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
I was still blacklisted earlier, FMT. Unless you sent another??

0262_susxr_zps0f1a64e6.gif

brentech

I know nothing is going to be there, but after my initial log in to directv for the special offer, I changed the email and password on the account so I would actually be able to remember the code and not need i sheet for whole thing.
Was just trying to get it all set up on my tablet and now no login works for me. Retrieve password doesn't work since I don't have an actual account with security questions.

blah

Ramirez

Smokey just got Taylor Swift and Jennifer Lawrence mixed up, and when I called him on it, he told me white girls all look the same. Just informing everyone of a racist!

Smokey

dboythagr8
oh
white girls

CtownSkins3
Lmfao

dboythagr8's icon
some of em look a like!

---

i said some you lyin sack of shit! and that applies to every race stop spinnin after dat L

McNei1y

Thanks for the invite to dota, I was actually around tonight.

I like the way Madden plays but holy shit the game can change in a matter of seconds. I was up by 13 and some guy just pulled off a win in a minute. No idea how that happened. But the game is really fun. The fact that running has greatly improved means a lot.

Ferny

Thanks for the invite to dota, I was actually around tonight.

I like the way Madden plays but holy shit the game can change in a matter of seconds. I was up by 13 and some guy just pulled off a win in a minute. No idea how that happened.

We were trying to finally get this tournament done but that shit is never getting played.

Sorry about not being around last night, guys. As I've mentioned a few times before, I was moving/unpacking Thursday and Friday. And actually the comcast guy is here this morning to install proper internet (been using 4G off my phone).

Should be good to go now!

Also, I'm not going to be able to play tonight since I'll be watching Clemson pull a Clemson, most likely. Maybe after, though.

Mrbob

I want to learn a new carry and support. Carry will be Huskar and support will be Crystal Maiden. Good choices or should I consider others?

Top Bottom