• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden 25 Online Franchise Thread: When you own the world you're always home

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
Do you guys have room in the league this year? I bought the game for the first time since 2008 and would love to get back in if I could.

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
Right now it is set aside for the loser of the Redskins game, but I guess they could take the Titans instead. That's up to FMT though.

I would pretty much be the happiest Truelize here if I was able to jump in at the last minute and get my team back.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Anyone want a game?

And before we start giving teams away let's be sure that there are enough teams to go around after the contested teams have been played for.

I would make it my business to see try luxe gets falcons if there is a spot for him. Lets get through these play in games and figure out who is in and out. Pheeniks friend is a jags fan and wants in as well

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
I would make it my business to see try luxe gets falcons if there is a spot for him. Lets get through these play in games and figure out who is in and out. Pheeniks friend is a jags fan and wants in as well

I'm gonna guess that I'm "try luxe" cause that's what your phone decided how my name should be spelt. :)
Thanks in advance if it works out for me.

Aeon712

Has anyone simmed or played through a season yet could tell me if personality and popularity increase/decrease?

Mrbob

So I preordered a PS4 from Target tonight. 25 dollars down required but you also get a 25 dollar gift card at pick up, not bad.

Not sure what to do with my Amazon PS4 order. Keep it and profit or cancel it and let some other person have a chance at a system this holiday without paying a premium.

I also bought some Doritos because you get a code to unlock Walter Payton in Ultimate Team. Now I just need Mountain Dew and I'll be set.

Ferny

So I preordered a PS4 from Target tonight. 25 dollars down required but you also get a 25 dollar gift card at pick up, not bad.

Not sure what to do with my Amazon PS4 order. Keep it and profit or cancel it and let some other person have a chance at a system this holiday without paying a premium

I also bought some Doritos because you get a code to unlock Walter Payton in Ultimate Team. Now I just need Mountain Dew and I'll be set.
This

eznark

Banned

Not sure what to do with my Amazon PS4 order. Keep it and profit or cancel it and let some other person have a chance at a system this holiday without paying a premium.

Why no Amazon?

Sanjuro

If people are willing to pay for it at a premium, I don't see the problem in re-selling the console for profit. It's simply a matter of effort and need.

Mrbob

Why no Amazon?
They ship via ups and I don't get packages until 6 to 8 pm. I can pick up the system from target at 8 am.

Normally I don't care but I don't want to wait all day launch day.

Plus the 25 dollar gift card evens out what I have to pay for in tax.

Top Bottom