• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden 25 Online Franchise Thread: When you own the world you're always home

GCQuinton

GCQ, do you wanna play tonight when it advances?

I'll be around until midnight ET so if it's before then, yeah sure.

Also, to anybody else I play, I'm barely in this thread as it is but my phone's setup to let me know when it advances so just PM me if I don't get in touch with you and we'll setup our game time.

This post will, of course, fade into obscurity in the next few days and everyone will forget everything I just said.

Trasher

also accel clock doesn't seem to be working so i'll lower the quarter time length to 6 mins

Jesus Christ, Tiburon.

lol jesus i am sorry rinse. these fumbles are out of control!

So-It-Begins.gif

Smokey I have a fantasy draft tonight at 9:30 but I also don't give too many shits about this pre-season game. I just want to do my relocating this week. But if you want to play I probably will

McNei1y

Accelerated clock seemed to work when I was playing against the Titans CPU... does it not work in Human vs Human games? Also, I love how natural no ballhawk feels. I managed to grab two picks with my corner when a receiver was cutting. It was nice to have the jump.

McNei1y

Is there any way to see how fast players gain XP? Last year was based on the Superstar, Quick, etc, etc... but this year I don't see that.

Also, having Pat White as a backup is pretty awesome.

TheCrow

Is there any way to see how fast players gain XP? Last year was based on the Superstar, Quick, etc, etc... but this year I don't see that.

Also, having Pat White as a backup is pretty awesome.

That's still in there. Try to spend a players xp and it should be one of the options to upgrade.

brentech

Drums, Blink, Ulti Staff, AC, MoM, GG.
While in principle all good items, that doesn't mean they're the best choice for every game you play as a character. Sometimes you have to adjust based on what opponents are capable of.
I was about to get blink, but fairly early on I just realized I needed health regeneration more than anything else. Once I had that, I rolled their team. 10/4/18.
Would I do it next game with him, maybe not, it's not an item I pick up often at all. Not saying your wrong on items, but it's what worked for me in this particular match. =/

Birdman02

shake, i should be around most of the night if you think you can play later.

fmt, i accepted the trade but he is not on my roster. i assume he should be there next week, right?

Smokey

Wow qb controversy in houston. Yates wants the reigns after his 497 yd performance

Good game drizzle! I saw AP in the slot tho. I see u

for those that have played:

do you notice any difference in the defense? is it any better? is it the same? is the coverage better/same? is the pass rush better/same?

it was tough to tell in my game against rinse but the D did "seem" better. maybe it was or maybe it was a placebo effect but i did see some good pass rush and i even saw a SHOCKING inaccurate throw!

McNei1y

Wow qb controversy in houston. Yates wants the reigns after his 497 yd performance

Good game drizzle! I saw AP in the slot tho. I see u

Preaseason!! Morris was playing the slot in the 4th quarter lol

for those that have played:

do you notice any difference in the defense? is it any better? is it the same? is the coverage better/same? is the pass rush better/same?

it was tough to tell in my game against rinse but the D did "seem" better. maybe it was or maybe it was a placebo effect but i did see some good pass rush and i even saw a SHOCKING inaccurate throw!

I think defense is kind of hard to play at the moment. Man coverage in pass plays has destroyed me multiple times. Zone coverage has worked well enough but is easily beaten when the ball is thrown at the right time. If a zone play is called against a run, yards are given up. Pass rushing seems pretty good to me, though.

McNei1y

I just realized I'm going to be spending $60 a week for the next three weeks starting the 10th.

10th = NHL
17th = GTA
24th = FIFA 14

great

LJ11

Luke, know I said I'd be available tonight but I'm just too god damn tired to play, need sleep. Feel free to beat up on the Bills.

Very little D in this game. Seems the same blitzes from last year work but the pass coverage is worse.

Top Bottom