• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden 25 Online Franchise Thread: When you own the world you're always home

Standings

AFC
North(3-1)

Bengals(1-0)
Ravens(1-0)
Steelers (1-0)
Browns(0-1)

South(1-2)
Texans(1-0)
Jaguars(0-0)
Titans(0-1)
Colts(0-1)

East(1-1)
Dolphins(1-0)
Bills(0-0)
Patriots(0-0)
Jets(0-1)

West(1-3)
Raiders(1-0)
Chiefs(0-0)
Broncos(0-1)
Chargers(0-1)

NFC
North(1-3)

Vikings(1-0)
Packers(0-1)
Bears(0-1)
Lions(0-1)

South(2-2)
Saints(1-0)
Buccaneers(1-0)
Falcons(0-1)
Panthers(0-1)

East(2-2)
Eagles(1-0)
Giants(1-0)
Cowboys(0-1)
Redskins(0-1)

West(3-1)
49ers(1-0)
Rams(1-0)
Seahawks(1-0)
Cardinals(0-1)

brentech

absolute most annoying game of dota i've ever played because of 2 guys on my team. kill enemies, it's kill stealing, don't kill enemies, "WTF YOU LET ME DIE!". which then resulted in one of them in his horrible accent cursing me out over and over via voice comm.

although, that's kind of the best part, someone of Indian descent throwing out fbombs and all that has a special ring to it. Just a very annoying game, but since they asked me to leave, I had to oblige and stay for the full 65min or whatever it ended up as.

Plus I've never left a game that wasn't marked 'safe to leave', cause I'm nice like that. People like that irritate me though.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Standings

AFC
North(3-1)

Bengals(1-0)
Ravens(1-0)
Steelers (1-0)
Browns(0-1)

South(1-2)
Texans(1-0)
Jaguars(0-0)
Titans(0-1)
Colts(0-1)

East(1-1)
Dolphins(1-0)
Bills(0-0)
Patriots(0-0)
Jets(0-1)

West(1-3)
Raiders(1-0)
Chiefs(0-0)
Broncos(0-1)
Chargers(0-1)

NFC
North(1-3)

Vikings(1-0)
Packers(0-1)
Bears(0-1)
Lions(0-1)

South(2-2)
Saints(1-0)
Buccaneers(1-0)
Falcons(0-1)
Panthers(0-1)

East(2-2)
Eagles(1-0)
Giants(1-0)
Cowboys(0-1)
Redskins(0-1)

West(3-1)
49ers(1-0)
Rams(1-0)
Seahawks(1-0)
Cardinals(0-1)
What's the point of this - a lot of teams played division rivals week 1.

eznark

Banned
Trades need approval but franchises can move willy nilly.

I demand the iron fist of Luke for the PS4 league. Preferably right up FMTs ass.

Smokey

Bf4 recommended specs out.. 8gb RAM, and GPU with 3gb vram

The first game to recommend 3gb vram. I've been preaching not to buy anything less than 3gb and I was right!

Mrbob

Oh damn. 3GB VRAM recommended? Guess I'll have to buy a 4GB card next.

AMD announcing their new cards Sept 25. I may be jumping to team red if they are good. Maybe I'll be able to get BF4 bundled with one since AMD have a deal with EA.

At the very least the GTX 780 should be dropping in price after the Sept 25 AMD event.

so then you're not playing hockey?

Uncertain right now. I want to play, but I don't know if I have time. Plenty of other games I want to play as this fall is packed, plus there is now Doto to contend with.

Smokey

Oh damn. 3GB VRAM recommended? Guess I'll have to buy a 4GB card next.

AMD announcing their new cards Sept 25. I may be jumping to team red if they are good. Maybe I'll be able to get BF4 bundled with one since AMD have a deal with EA.

At the very least the GTX 780 should be dropping in price after the Sept 25 AMD event.

Nvidia and dropping prices lol

Phee go ahead and remove leneigrow. Madden, GTA 5 next week, 2k14 and bf4 Oct, next gen in Nov... Time is scarce

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
At least I'm playing RDR again
on ps3

Thats a hell of an excuse to not play NHL

hqdefault.jpg

"Ill allow it!"

Top Bottom