• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden 25 Online Franchise Thread: When you own the world you're always home

brentech

YO, you can't just come in here and act like FMT is your sister and start talking shit about her and the guys she fucks.

FMT is our sister, bub

I wasn't really talking about FMT. Was talking about no one giving a shit about current gen Madden. Just doing shit all on their own.

I guess I don't see what's fun about playing a generic team from Any Given Sunday.

brentech

Does it make them change name and uniform when relocating?

Relocation only makes sense see for a few teams. Otherwise it just seems silly and you might as well play All PRO football 2k8

Mrbob

Packers fan moved his team to Chicago? Lolol, pathetic.

Fake Packers fan confirmed.

Seriously, though, I hope we have a relocation rule in PS4 league (
Or next gen I might be buying Xbox One
)where there can't be two teams in the same city.

brentech

Lol, you can move into a city with a team already. Hopefully that's not every city? Not never sure Chicago could manage that, other cities would have both teams die off probably.

Rorschach

PS4 league has no relocation unless it lets you keep the name and it's the Raiders moving to LA. Maybe the Rams. Jaguars can move to Mexico.

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
I have Red Zone, which I personally think is better than Sunday Ticket if you're already in the market of your team (which I am).

Watching the sunday ticket stream plus nfl network's red zone was the best day of football viewing I've ever had. Had my pc hooked up to a second tv. Almost too hard to keep up with, might drink less next sunday.

brentech

Watching the sunday ticket stream plus nfl network's red zone was the best day of football viewing I've ever had. Had my pc hooked up to a second tv. Almost too hard to keep up with, might drink less next sunday.
Yea. I basically had ADHD, and now need Adderall.

Mrbob

Using my Ipad with Sunday Ticket as a companion to watching the Bears game on TV was awesome.

BigAT

I can't imagine adding more football on top of RZ. I already feel like I get anxiety watching Red Zone and trying to figure out when to go to the bathroom.

"I'll go now-OH SHIT GAMEBREAK WHAT HAPPENED?"

Mrbob

So the Bears only won one time under Lovie Smith when trailing after 3 quarters. D:

Trestman the Bestman does it in his first NFL coached game.

Is Shake and JAX playing tonight or tomorrow morning? Or we advancing early?

It's a commish decision at this point

I was around Saturday to play but he couldn't play. Sunday he wanted to play during the packers game and i couldn't. I wanted to play during the Cowboys game and he couldn't. I had class monday morning so I couldn't stay up super late to play after SNF. I told him I could go anytime after 230pm CST today but he can't play till 1030-11 CST tonight. I have to be up at 6am so that isn't happening.

FMT, your call...

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
So me being around all day saturday, most of sunday, and most of monday means my game gets simmed? Fun stuff

If you wanna play the computer ask for it then and see what happens. Stop with the passive aggressive nonsense. You cant ask for a commissioner decision then get angry after the fact! Sounds like just conflicting scheduling on both parts.

It's a commish decision at this point

I was around Saturday to play but he couldn't play. Sunday he wanted to play during the packers game and i couldn't. I wanted to play during the Cowboys game and he couldn't. I had class monday morning so I couldn't stay up super late to play after SNF. I told him I could go anytime after 230pm CST today but he can't play till 1030-11 CST tonight. I have to be up at 6am so that isn't happening.

FMT, your call...

well it seems like you were available more often and i will give the tie to the vet in this circumstance if you are going to play. i will AP him now if you tell me you're going to play now!

Sokantish

Shake, where would America be today if the founding fathers refused to stay up a little bit later than they normally would every once in a while?

i discussed it with my co-commish, my co-pilot CB, and this does smell like a simit given all the facts. just sounds like neither one of you could get on the others page. the definition of a simit!

Top Bottom