• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden 25 Online Franchise Thread: When you own the world you're always home

brentech

come back and play then brah

my brother in law is on his way over, be it the game restarts or the Newsroom, we all watching.
gotta save my Breaking Bad for tomorrow.

That was a fun game though. I really wish we could have started better in the top lane. Our team fights were pretty nice.

my brother in law is on his way over, be it the game restarts or the Newsroom, we all watching.
gotta save my Breaking Bad for tomorrow.

That was a fun game though. I really wish we could have started better in the top lane. Our team fights were pretty nice.

Yeah... a few tweaks here and there and we win that game.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
I feel like I need to go do charity work after watching Breaking Bad, my soul needs to be uplifted.
Aye. This is, however, the single best season of any show I've ever seen. The build up and continual payoff of the show is so unlike most other programs that just fizzle at the end. (Lost)

eznark

Banned
Lost fizzled during the second half of season two when they killed all the new characters they had just introduced. If you kept watching after that you have no one to blame but yourself.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Lost fizzled during the second half of season two when they killed all the new characters they had just introduced. If you kept watching after that you have no one to blame but yourself.
You're right. I always tell friends to pretend that season 2 is the end of the series. Just like with season 1 of Prison Break.

brentech

I only got through the first season I think. Maybe not never the whole season. I think there was a break and I missed an episode and the next episode was super confusing.

eznark

Banned
sounds like you're still mad about last week. no shame in losing to a clearly superior team over and over and over again! just concentrate on your win against the awful redskins and your inevitable wins against the horrible bears, vikings and lions. that'll give your dumb ass yokel fans something to be hopeful for!

How's that yokel Wiscy dick taste?

Trasher

league vanced bros! im too busy guzzling down tears to post the matchups!

RichardShermanButtSmack_original.gif

Week 4:

San Francisco at St. Louis
Chicago at Detroit
Baltimore at Buffalo
Cincinnati at Cleveland
NY Giants at Kansas City
Pittsburgh at Minnesota
Arizona at Tampa Bay
Indianapolis at Jacksonville
Seattle at Houston
NY Jets at Tennessee
Philadelphia at Denver
Dallas at San Diego
Washington at Oakland
New England at Atlanta
Miami at New Orleans

Bye: Green Bay, Carolina

eznark

Banned
I don't feel like reading through that thread. Enlighten me. Does Gies butcher any Greek mythology in this review like in his Deus Ex review, because if so, like Icarus flying too close to the sun, I may push a rock up a hill and read it.

Mrbob

I don't feel like reading through that thread. Enlighten me. Does Gies butcher any Greek mythology in this review like in his Deus Ex review, because if so, like Icarus flying too close to the sun, I may push a rock up a hill and read it.
I read a sessler and polygon quote then bailed out. Main reason I'll still get this is Jim sterling gave it a 9 out of 10 without completely frothing over it.

eznark

Banned
Might be free tonight but it will be around 9 or 10 Pacific. Tomorrow (Tuesday) night should be free from 6PM on...and Wednesday I'll be home most of the day.

Did the Redskins sign that end zone pylon yet? It was the only thing keeping GB out of the end zone, sign that thing!

Also, suck it. You're lucky you posted your smack talk in Dota where I couldn't c/p it!

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
Sanjuro: I can play tonight. Likely be home after 9est tonight. Would rather get the game done tonight so that there isn't conflict with my frothing desire to play GTA tomorrow.

McNei1y

Go look up my preseason predictions bro! I had the Brewers with 72 wins I think.

I also predicted the National and Blue Jays to suck. I am brilliant!

I don't necessarily view 79-70 as a team that sucks. They are playing below their expectations though. Now that sucks!

I may be away from my xbox today if the week advanced. So, Nightz, I am away from my house for the day (for now).

I just moved in to my place so I am going to be away from my CPU as well. I don't have anything to place it on. I have to go to IKEA for a desk.

Sanjuro

Sanjuro: I can play tonight. Likely be home after 9est tonight. Would rather get the game done tonight so that there isn't conflict with my frothing desire to play GTA tomorrow.

Yeah, I might be going out to pick up the game late...not sure.

I'll be around probably after nine as well.

eznark

Banned
I don't necessarily view 79-70 as a team that sucks. They are playing below their expectations though. Now that sucks!

I may be away from my xbox today if the week advanced. So, Nightz, I am away from my house for the day (for now).

I just moved in to my place so I am going to be away from my CPU as well. I don't have anything to place it on. I have to go to IKEA for a desk.

Yeah the sub-.500 prediction looked better 10 days ago, that's for sure. That said, missing the playoffs means you sucked.

McNei1y

Yeah the sub-.500 prediction looked better 10 days ago, that's for sure. That said, missing the playoffs means you sucked.

In simple terms, yeah. But I don't want to look at it that way. Stop crushing my optimism. There's still 14 games left!!!!!

lol

LiveWire

Did the Redskins sign that end zone pylon yet? It was the only thing keeping GB out of the end zone, sign that thing!

Also, suck it. You're lucky you posted your smack talk in Dota where I couldn't c/p it!

I can re-post the smack talk here if you'd like. I think it went something like "eat shit eznark"?

Top Bottom