• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden 360 Season 9 Thread: A Jgar for All Seasons

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Hg,I'm free to play now till 1 am.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
sure chris,no problem hg.

edit- sent you a game invite

LiveWire

Thanks vumpler, sable for helping me out. I don't see any scores entered for any other weeks (just week 1). Should I play my week 2, 3, 4, etc. games or has sable already done that? I have Tamanon, DMczaf and bonsevan as my next opponents. I'm available to play these over the next few days if needed, lemme know. Thanks!

LiveWire said:
Thanks vumpler, sable for helping me out. I don't see any scores entered for any other weeks (just week 1). Should I play my week 2, 3, 4, etc. games or has sable already done that? I have Tamanon, DMczaf and bonsevan as my next opponents. I'm available to play these over the next few days if needed, lemme know. Thanks!

Well me and dm didn't enter the score cause it was a week 3 game. But the stats are there and the scoring breakdown is as well, so when it is time you can enter it. If you want to play it over again you'd have to ask rors/vumpler cause I have no idea. Tamanon I couldn't get a hold of. The dm OT game was the only one I got done.

LiveWire

sableholic said:
Well me and dm didn't enter the score cause it was a week 3 game. But the stats are there and the scoring breakdown is as well, so when it is time you can enter it. If you want to play it over again you'd have to ask rors/vumpler cause I have no idea. Tamanon I couldn't get a hold of. The dm OT game was the only one I got done.

OK, cool, thanks. So Tamanon, bonsevan, if you're around this week/long weekend, lemme know and we can set up a time to play. thanks

CB said:
Shawn, are you around?

Just barely. My Cable internet is getting installed this Thrusday at my new apartment. Don't worry, when it is up and running I plan on spending a whole Saturday catching up on my games with folks. Thanks for your patience.

DMczaf

So Tamanon is banned, and has no way of reaching him outside of GAF in his profile?

6878625415f302c79d67164704b40314.jpg

DMczaf said:
So Tamanon is banned, and has no way of reaching him outside of GAF in his profile?

gamertag is Tamanon, aim is ahenson6577

Thats what he said two pages back, altho I can never reach him on aim so who knows.

vumpler

If You Can't Beat 'Em, Talk Shit About 'Em
Ok guys today is the deadline. Outside of everyone but shawn are there reasons the games aren't played? We've had ~8 days to get this game in? I know DJ had a setback but these other two games I'm not grasping.

Lets get them in tonight guys :D!

Matrix

Well I just got the game yesterday :p

Also Hg was to tired to play lastnight,I'm around to play tonight either now or after the Rockets game,which should be over around 11 eastern time.

I did play a game with Chris *week 3* so I got two games in on my first day.

Matrix

DMczaf said:
Wanna play a scrimmage Matrix? I wanna see how our connection is (plus I need revenge!!)

Yea sure,im online already,just need to pop in madden.

Dont abuse me that bad :(

Andokuky

Banned
DMczaf said:

According to the leaguedaddy message board, his 360 is dead and he has to drop out of the league.

Matrix

The lag wasnt bad at all Dm,I actually had fun :lol despite losing.

Of course I forgot how to slide with the f-ing QB when I was in the redzone so I fumble with Young,that cost me bigtime.

DMczaf

The Vince fumble was payback for the fumble before that which turned into a 15+ yard play instead of a turnover!

It feels weird playing east coast players again in Madden.

Matrix

DMczaf said:
The Vince fumble was payback for the fumble before that which turned into a 15+ yard play instead of a turnover!

It feels weird playing east coast players again in Madden.

I was shocked that we could play that I stood in place a couple of times with Vince and forgot to throw the f-ing ball :lol

hgplayer1

Matrix said:
Well I just got the game yesterday :p

Also Hg was to tired to play lastnight,I'm around to play tonight either now or after the Rockets game,which should be over around 11 eastern time.

I did play a game with Chris *week 3* so I got two games in on my first day.

so you wanna just play after the Rockets game? if so thats cool but Im home now and am about to eat dinner then I can play if you want. let me know in the next hour or so if you can. Ill be logged into AIM.

Matrix

I have to eat dinner and the rockets start at 8:30,I'm down to play right after the game is over.

I'll log onto to aim after the game,if for some reason my aim doesnt work *it always f's up* ill log onto live and be around the forum aswell.

Edit- if the Rockets get blown out I'm free to play earlier.

hgplayer1

Matrix said:
I have to eat dinner and the rockets start at 8:30,I'm down to play right after the game is over.

I'll log onto to aim after the game,if for some reason my aim doesnt work *it always f's up* ill log onto live and be around the forum aswell.

Edit- if the Rockets get blown out I'm free to play earlier.

ok sounds good

hgplayer1

matrix was/is having connection problems and we cant play. not sure if he's still trying but I'll be around a little while longer. otherwise our game might have to get played tomorrow.

hgplayer1

i dont think its the servers (or the mirrers). he sent me a msg before he even put Madden in that his connection was messed up.

vumpler

If You Can't Beat 'Em, Talk Shit About 'Em
hgplayer1 said:
i dont think its the servers (or the mirrers). he sent me a msg before he even put Madden in that his connection was messed up.

Matrix and I had a problem where his connection would drop constantly before the game even started if he sent the game invite. This means even if he is supposed to be home, you should invite him. It's the only way we could get our game to start, and it was like silk after I invited him.

DCX

DCX
vumpler said:
Matrix and I had a problem where his connection would drop constantly before the game even started if he sent the game invite. This means even if he is supposed to be home, you should invite him. It's the only way we could get our game to start, and it was like silk after I invited him.
Vump when will the league advance? Deadline came and went :p And when will week 5 be unlocked? Oh, and another thing, when will you lose? lol

DCX

DCX

DCX
Man i'm twitching to play!!!If anyon on my schedule wants to get a game in let me know, i can take pics of stats for both teams to enter at a later date...

DCX

Matrix

vumpler said:

My connection has just been ass this past week,I'm not sure whats going on with it.I was able to challenge ChrisJames that same day we played and I hosted the game and it was fine.

Last night my internet connection was dropping before I even put in madden to try against HG.I could log on to live and send messages to him for a few mins and id drop,playing the actual league game wasnt going to happen :(

Time Warner Roadrunner Cable lists my city as under planned mantience on their website,but doesnt havent a day when it will end :\ Its been like that for 4 days now.

Right now as I type this my cable access is running great.

I'll be free to play HG starting at 9 pm eastern,hopefully he's around and my internet is working.

Its starting to really piss me off.

hgplayer1

Matrix said:
My connection has just been ass this past week,I'm not sure whats going on with it.I was able to challenge ChrisJames that same day we played and I hosted the game and it was fine.

Last night my internet connection was dropping before I even put in madden to try against HG.I could log on to live and send messages to him for a few mins and id drop,playing the actual league game wasnt going to happen :(

Time Warner Roadrunner Cable lists my city as under planned mantience on their website,but doesnt havent a day when it will end :\ Its been like that for 4 days now.

Right now as I type this my cable access is running great.

I'll be free to play HG starting at 9 pm eastern,hopefully he's around and my internet is working.

Its starting to really piss me off.

i should be around. see ya then

Matrix

F-king-A I'm still having issues.

I'm calling time warner tomorrow,I'm starting to think my cable modem is dying :\

hgplayer1

Matrix said:
F-king-A I'm still having issues.

I'm calling time warner tomorrow,I'm starting to think my cable modem is dying :\

that sucks well im gonna be here tearing a PC apart. Ill turn AIM on so if you might want to try msg me there.

Matrix

Hg,you around? Right now its working *crosses fingers*

Want to try?

Matrix

Ok,PLEASE WORK!!

Matrix

ahhhhhh at that catch on 3rd and 21 :eek: :(

GG Hg,glad we could get it in.

Tamanon

Banned
Sorry guys about the notice, I was banned for mentioning tony****.com. Apparently some mod thought I was just making a stupid insult.

Sent off the 360 a couple days ago:/

Top Bottom