• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden 360 Season 9 Thread: A Jgar for All Seasons

BirdBomb

Banned
Wellington said:
Birdbomb, when can you go? Today is not looking good and neither is tomorrow. I'm getting hammered at work. What is your schedule, I want to free some time when you are available.

Anytime after 10 central until about 1 or 2 is fine weekdays, almost anytime Saturday, and after 1 on Sundays.

I'd rather get the game in sometime today or tomorrow(if you get a break from working, or just need a nice madden refresher break), but if not just give me a day and time, and i'll be there.

DMczaf

I was trying to snatch defeat out of the jaws of victory there. 17-7 lead in the 4th turns into 24-24 heading into OT. Portis was just beasting in the 2nd half, I thought I had him under control :lol

DMczaf said:
I was trying to snatch defeat out of the jaws of victory there. 17-7 lead in the 4th turns into 24-24 heading into OT. Portis was just beasting in the 2nd half, I thought I had him under control :lol

If only novak didn't suck I could have made that fg earlier in the game. Oh and two things, ST should have scored (he was tackled at like the inch yard line after a 59 yard int return lol) and secondly I can't believe I let Alstott run that far. I gambled far too often, that play I called almost a all out goalline blitz. Stupid of me looking back. And that last TD I don't know what happened there lol. Great game at the end there.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
I just wanted to say I got a user pick with Michael Strahan.

That does not heal the damage done by the fact that there were six fumbles in the game, four by me. All but one fumble in the game was recovered by Bird, and it was because it rolled out of bounds.

Wellington said:
I just wanted to say I got a user pick with Michael Strahan.

That does not heal the damage done by the fact that there were six fumbles in the game, four by me. All but one fumble in the game was recovered by Bird, and it was because it rolled out of bounds.

No fair, birdbomb's players hit too hard thats clearly against the rules. :lol

BirdBomb

Banned
that game should have been against hte rules.

My 1st punt bounced off the ground, into McQuarter's hands, whom was then hit sticked after 2 steps by Chillars and fumbled it.

under 2 min left, Jackson runs the ball on the 1, ball is fumbled, TE jumps on it. touchdown.

Under 2 min, 3rd and 10. Manning drops back. Glover fists him. fumble. Glover recovers.

I got lucky. gg wellington.

1 last note. the game winning OT fg crossed the bar by 1cm.

Rorschach

sableholic said:
If only novak didn't suck I could have made that fg earlier in the game. Oh and two things, ST should have scored (he was tackled at like the inch yard line after a 59 yard int return lol) and secondly I can't believe I let Alstott run that far. I gambled far too often, that play I called almost a all out goalline blitz. Stupid of me looking back. And that last TD I don't know what happened there lol. Great game at the end there.
No player stats?

Rorschach

sableholic said:
I have em i just didn't put them in yet cause I thought since it was week 3 I shouldn't. I'll put em in in a little bit.
Nah, it's fine as long as the final score isn't in. Thanks.

hgplayer1

I havent seen Matrix post so Im going to assume he still doesnt have the game. thats my week 2 opponent.

if I understood correctly the Vikings are using a fill in coach every week so who can I play against for my week 3 game?

Andokuky

Banned
First play a 77 yard TD bomb in double coverage and yet it actually got worse from there.

GG, that was a lot of fun.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Sorry about the end, but if someone calls a TO when it's 31-7, 1 1/2 minutes left when I'm kneeling the ball, that tells me it's still on. 44 yard fg, then a corner blitz to a fumble recovery TD. Most points I've scored in an online game. But really, I got lucky. Long TD 1st play, Alexander breaks 4 tackles for a TD, Catch Mack Strong in the flat with only a deep safety between him and the endzone (Mack Trucking).

GG, I've blown my good playing ability on this game, I shall suck for the rest of the year.

DCX

DCX
hgplayer1 said:
I havent seen Matrix post so Im going to assume he still doesnt have the game. thats my week 2 opponent.

if I understood correctly the Vikings are using a fill in coach every week so who can I play against for my week 3 game?
I can play you using the Vikes. Let me know.

DCX

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
hgplayer1 said:

yea it hasnt come in yet,fmt sent it via usps.

I have no clue when it will get here.

it will be there tomorrow for certain.

be sure to look in the area where the instruction book is matrix. you may just find a little something special from an old friend...

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
FrenchMovieTheme said:

be sure to look in the area where the instruction book is matrix. you may just find a little something special from an old friend...

:lol

oh noes

BirdBomb

Banned
FrenchMovieTheme said:

nudies?

Rorschach

Man, Malley always finds a way to beat me no matter what. I had that game if not for Moss going out of bounds or my special teams giving up a PR TD or my D getting smoked by Johnson on 1 play. :( Carr almost had a KR TD, but he tripped over his own guy and the kicker. >< I should have gone for it on 4th and long...that punt return went right back to where I was, anyway lol

Oh well, gg Malley. At least now we can play without unbearable lag. :D

Malleymal

You now belong to FMT.
Yea man.. Moss is not bored in this league I know that.... damn.. I am still laughing at your almost KR TD... Bennets PR TD was big for momentum, and the Rush D finally stepped up. They were getting destroyed i the first half.

GG as always

Matrix

I got the game today, :lol thanks Fmt.

pict0018su8.jpg

So I need to play DCX and Hgplayer?

I'm not even going to practice cause I have Jgar watching over me.

Rorschach

I knew it was gonna be Jgar, but I thought it would be the other shirtless pic. :lol

Assigned you your team, btw. Welcome aboard!

[edit]While I was in that screen anyway, I assigned most of you peoples colors since you hadn't done it yourselves. If they're not to your liking adjust them for yourselves. I left the people who already had some alone. :p

Matrix

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

Think We need to get our game in today Malley. Should be going home soon, but I do have people coming to appraise the house at 6. So either from 4-5 or sometime tonight.

LiveWire

Good news for me...doctor said I have an AC III separation, which means I don't need surgery unless after physical therapy and healing it becomes really deformed or I lose a lot of utility.

And more good news: I can move my arm around a lot more (still can't get it above the head yet though) and I don't need to wear the sling except at night.

Sable, Vumpler, mind if I get the Redskins back? :D

Matrix

Vumpler,I'll play now.

edit- screw it,ill take the tie :p

LiveWire said:
Good news for me...doctor said I have an AC III separation, which means I don't need surgery unless after physical therapy and healing it becomes really deformed or I lose a lot of utility.

And more good news: I can move my arm around a lot more (still can't get it above the head yet though) and I don't need to wear the sling except at night.

Sable, Vumpler, mind if I get the Redskins back? :D

No they are mine mwuhahaha. Of course man take em back not a problem. Sorry I lost your one game I played, it was a pretty crazy game. Glad that you don't need surgery.

LiveWire

sableholic said:
No they are mine mwuhahaha. Of course man take em back not a problem. Sorry I lost your one game I played, it was a pretty crazy game. Glad that you don't need surgery.

Thanks man. No worries about the Bucs, were the stats entered already?

Matrix

Vumpler,week one is locked.

edit- holy shit at like no lag online now :eek:

and holy shit young is ten times better than carr in this game,I can actually throw.

Matrix

Hg,I'm free for my ass whopping tonight.

hgplayer1

Matrix said:

Hg,I'm free for my ass whopping tonight.

whats the latest you can start a game? im pretty spent after work and i think ive gotta help someone fix a PC later but if they dont show I can play. Ill get on AIM as soon as Im available

Matrix

I can play at midnight eastern time or before,lastest I'll stay up to play a game tonight is 1 am eastern time.

Matrix said:
I can play at midnight eastern time or before,lastest I'll stay up to play a game tonight is 1 am eastern time.

Hey man, do you want to play our week 3 game tonight or would you rather play it another time this week?

Matrix

ChrisJames said:
Hey man, do you want to play our week 3 game tonight or would you rather play it another time this week?

Can you play tomorrow night?

Matrix

ChrisJames said:
Yeah, that'll work just fine (but not between 8-10 PM EST)

Ok thats cool.

bluemax

Banned
Hey Bengals owner wanna get our game in sometime this week? I'd prefer to get as many games in as possible before classes pick up too much.

Top Bottom