• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden 360 Season 9 Thread: A Jgar for All Seasons

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
I wrote a message that I was out for the weekend, I'll be back home sometime midday Monday. Can you game anytime between say...5 pm to 8 pm EST, Malley?

Malleymal

You now belong to FMT.
Thats cool Lone, and sorry andy, I was sleep until right now... long night.... maybe after the 24 eps if u want

AirBrian

Rorschach said:
Can you go at 9am PST? :X

Besides being gameday tomorrow, it's also my birthday, so...busy day. :p

If not, name a time on Monday.
It's also 24 premier tonight. Let's just plan on tomorrow. I usually get home from work around 6PM CT, so anytime tomorrow should be good. TiVo will take care of 24 for me. Happy birthday BTW. :)

Fifty said:
Have you guys tried Aka on AIM? He's almost always on.

Don't get me started. I IM'ed him several times over the past week to play our week 4 game and he never responded or made an attempt to post in this thread. Like I said before, I think he's too concerned on winning the 2k7 league :)

Happy Birthday Rors!

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Happy bday Rors.

Sable,I'm around now if you want to play.

Rorschach

Thanks for the birthday wishes, guys. :)

AirBrian said:
It's also 24 premier tonight. Let's just plan on tomorrow. I usually get home from work around 6PM CT, so anytime tomorrow should be good. TiVo will take care of 24 for me. Happy birthday BTW. :)
Thanks. Would 8PM CT be ok with you?

LiveWire

Hey Happy Birthday Rorschach! Bring back the Watchmen avatar :)

bonsevan, if you're free today to play our Week 4 let me know. Thanks. AIM: Atreides815

DCX

DCX
hgplayer1 said:
works for me. you want to try to play tonight?
Yeah we can play tonight, ummm...maybe around 10ish est? Wifey goes to bed around 9:30, my daughter is in bed around 9 so it seems like a good starting spot around 10pm Est. Sounds good?

DCX

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
GG Sable other than the fact this game doesnt let you return punts 98% of the time without fumbling *sigh*

Matrix said:
GG Sable other than the fact this game doesnt let you return punts 98% of the time without fumbling *sigh*

Yea I was right up in your face on a lot of those punts and got some good fumbles out of them. GG to you as well. I kept getting stuck on all my blockers it was wierd. I thought I was going to have a Kickoff return for a second there.

Matrix

Yea your third td with Gore was like that too.

Also that was a pretty gross passing game for both of us :( I'm not sure if it was good pass D or just both our teams cant catch anything.

Matrix said:
Yea your third td with Gore was like that too.

Also that was a pretty gross passing game for both of us :( I'm not sure if it was good pass D or just both our teams cant catch anything.

Yea what a terrible day for passing, my receivers kept dropping stuff as did yours. The third gore td was wierd. I kept getting stuck and eventually just kept holding left and got off and since everyone else was already gone past I scored easily. Very wierd. It certainly wasn't skill on my part there.

Rorschach

AirBrian said:
Yeah, that works for me.
Sigh...looks like my 360 may be done for (happy birthday to me from MS!). I'm gonna let it cool off for a while, and then try again in a bit, but I won't get my hopes up. I'll let you know what happens before 8 CT

AirBrian

Rorschach said:
Sigh...looks like my 360 may be done for (happy birthday to me from MS!). I'm gonna let it cool off for a while, and then try again in a bit, but I won't get my hopes up. I'll let you know what happens before 8 CT
That really sucks. How old is it?

Rorschach

AirBrian said:
That really sucks. How old is it?
I don't know...this is my second one. The thing is, I'm not getting the red lights of doom, it just doesn't show anything on the screen. It started out with messed up colors and now I just can't see anything period. I tested out to see if it was my tv, but the tv is fine.

If someone could post step by step instructions or screens to get to factory defaults from the screen when you boot up (since I'm going blind...controller still registers on the console), that would be swell. :p

Maybe the settings got messed up somehow...

Although, I can get sound, but no picture...maybe the graphics card is fried. ><

hgplayer1

DCX said:
Yeah we can play tonight, ummm...maybe around 10ish est? Wifey goes to bed around 9:30, my daughter is in bed around 9 so it seems like a good starting spot around 10pm Est. Sounds good?

DCX

send me a msg on Live when you get on. Ill probably be on FFXI so Im not sure when Ill be able to break free from that.

AirBrian

OK...

1) From the dashboard, go all the way to the right -- 4 right moves will get you there from any screen.

2) Go down 6 times to get to the Initial Setup screen.

3) Press A.

4) Go up 1 time.

5) Press A.

6) Not sure what to do now...

bluemax

Banned
Ok so Azwethinkweiz and I tried to play again, same crap as last time. I've done all sorts of stuff to my router, and nothing has worked. I played Ando the other day just fine so I don't know what's up.

Rorschach

Oh, I thought there was a "restore factory defaults" option...guess not. ><

I had gotten that far (initial setup) using xbox.com, but alas, that doesn't work.

Sorry, Airbrian, guess we can play some other time. I'll post an update here tomorrow for those who have me on their schedule. :(

bluemax said:
Ok so Azwethinkweiz and I tried to play again, same crap as last time. I've done all sorts of stuff to my router, and nothing has worked. I played Ando the other day just fine so I don't know what's up.

It's funny because after we couldn't connect, I played my game with AirBrian.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Shawn just got Dawkins'ed. I made one of the sickest user picks and took it back 70 some yards for a TD.

GG though, shawn

BirdBomb

Banned
great game Azwe.

50 seconds into the game i'm up 14-0 after a KR TD and a Fmbl recovery for a TD. he scores, i return another 1 for a touchdown...then it was all RUDI RUDI RUDI!. 34-28 in OT. nearly broke my controller.

Next season i'll make sure to pick a team with decent run defense. another huge running game for my opponent, 27 for 225...i need some practice.

DCX

DCX
BirdBomb said:
great game Azwe.

50 seconds into the game i'm up 14-0 after a KR TD and a Fmbl recovery for a TD. he scores, i return another 1 for a touchdown...then it was all RUDI RUDI RUDI!. 34-28 in OT. nearly broke my controller.

Next season i'll make sure to pick a team with decent run defense. another huge running game for my opponent, 27 for 225...i need some practice.
Tell me about it, gashed should be my new nick name, i allow about 180+ a game!!

DCX

BirdBomb

Banned
DCX said:
Tell me about, gashed should be my new nick name, i allow about 180+ a game!!

DCX

98 of those yards came off of 1 run where i punted the ball and it took a nice little bounce out a the 5. 3 yards loss 1st down, 2nd down no gain...3rd down...TOUCHDOWN! he had to run over 3 people on the way...

DCX

DCX
Azwethinkweiz said:
Highlight stick is your friend. That is all.:)
Yeah well highlight stick is also a hit stick and usually i lose that battle :p especially with Dunn :/

DCX

Rorschach

Airbrian: I can play if we can get it in today. My 360 is kinda sorta working...I'm still gonna have to ship it off, but I can most likely get our game in today if it works for you.

Lonestar

Ugh, sorry about yesterday, when I got home, had alot to do. I also need to do as many games as I can today, as Tomorrow thru Friday night I'll be in Cincinnati, back home for Saturday and Sunday, then back to Cincinnati Monday through Friday.

AirBrian

Rorschach said:
Airbrian: I can play if we can get it in today. My 360 is kinda sorta working...I'm still gonna have to ship it off, but I can most likely get our game in today if it works for you.
Yeah, today should work. Pretty much open after 6PM CT, so just let me know what works for you.

Lonestar said:
Ugh, sorry about yesterday, when I got home, had alot to do. I also need to do as many games as I can today, as Tomorrow thru Friday night I'll be in Cincinnati, back home for Saturday and Sunday, then back to Cincinnati Monday through Friday.

I can play our week 6 game today if you want to get that in. Let me know what time works for you.

bluemax

Banned
Wellington said:
Bons and Bluemax, I won't be able to play until Wednesday. Let me know what times you dudes are available!

Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays work best for me. Still early in the semester though so Wednesday/Thursday evening this week could work as well.

Lonestar

haha, got to go back to work to pick up a labtop, but I should be able to start games in 1 to 1 1/2 hours. Say 6-6:30 pm est

Top Bottom