• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden 360 Season 9 Thread: A Jgar for All Seasons

Is it even possible to tackle Alstott? gg DMC I thought I could waste the entire clock and drive for the win, but I got stopped (and on a really bonehead play to boot).

DMczaf

Thats why I tried to score as fast as I could earlier, I knew you were able to sustain really long drives. I at least wanted to leave myself with like 1:30 to do my own game winning drive. GG though, both teams with 0 turnovers and 2 punts total :lol

Alstott is a beast when he wants to be, but then he can have his 3 fumble game pop up out of nowhere.

Rorschach

Alstott had 75 broken tackles in our game. Tiburon = TB fans. Most overrated team ever. :(

My team got downgraded to 72 OVR...well deserved on offense, but not on D. >:|

hgplayer1

ColdBlooded33 said:
HG, can you break long enough from your FF addiction to play our game tonight?

lol sorry cold today was not the normalist of days. i wasnt thinking about madden at all until just now.

not sure if im gonna be at work a full day tomorrow so lets plan on playing tomorrow evening. I can probably play as early as 7pm CST. let me know if thats good for you.

bosevan

DJ DEMON

Hey let me know when you want to get our week 4 game in, i am free tonight and all day tomorrow, you can hit me up on AIM at bonsevan77. Peace out.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
bosevan said:
DJ DEMON

Hey let me know when you want to get our week 4 game in, i am free tonight and all day tomorrow, you can hit me up on AIM at bonsevan77. Peace out.

Would you be willing to play our game tonight?

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Is Konex or Tam still in the league? Tam, I remembered, had a busted 360. Konex was just absent.

And, I won't be back till late Friday. Only games I haven't finished are week 3 and week 5.

DCX

DCX
Ugh, i have a game against Tam also...is he due to get his 360 back any time soon? Or do we start talking replacement players until he gets his back?

DCX

Birdman02

Is anyone around for a scrimmage (probably an easy win for you!!!)? I am obviosuly too late to get in the league, so I just want to see how much practice I need before the next season starts. That is, if there is another season.

Gamertag: Birdman1702
AIM: B1rdman02

DCX

DCX
Birdman02 said:
Is anyone around for a scrimmage (probably an easy win for you!!!)? I am obviosuly too late to get in the league, so I just want to see how much practice I need before the next season starts. That is, if there is another season.

Gamertag: Birdman1702
AIM: B1rdman02
Any relation to Bird Bomb :p

DCX

You can always take over for AkaBalla. He never plays his damn team anyway.

P.S. Bluemax, our game's deadline is today, you wanna give it one last shot around 5-6pm EST today?

Birdman02

I guess one of the admins will have to assign the team to me on the league daddy site?? Assuming AKA actually wants out...I guess I'll wait and see!!!!

bluemax

Banned
Azwethinkweiz said:
You can always take over for AkaBalla. He never plays his damn team anyway.

P.S. Bluemax, our game's deadline is today, you wanna give it one last shot around 5-6pm EST today?

I'm in PST so I won't be home until a bit later. I'll IM you as soon as I get home.

Edit: Actually I don't have a shift this afternoon so yeah I think I can be home by 4pm PST.

DMczaf

So whats the deal with Jacksonville? Will someone fill in or do people that play them just get a tie?

Edit:

QB Rating
1. B Gradkowski (TB) 99.9
2. A Brooks (oak) 92.2

As realistic as it gets!

Andokuky

Banned
I need a fill in for AK too. I'd prefer someone who sucks, as NE is an elite team and I myself am garbage at this game.

AKA is my week 4 opponent and the deadline is today, so if someone could fill in for him tonight that would be great. Whoever it is, just let me know when you'll want to play. I probably won't be able to play unitl about 11 EST.

LiveWire

bosevan said:
DJ DEMON

Hey man I'm around now if you want to play. Your AIM name hasn't been logged on since I got home...

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
ChrisJames said:
AKA is my week 4 opponent and the deadline is today, so if someone could fill in for him tonight that would be great. Whoever it is, just let me know when you'll want to play. I probably won't be able to play unitl about 11 EST.

Chris,I can fill in for him.

Just post in here around 11.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Matrix as Tom Brady? :-o

Bons, I can play anytime tonight. I have an NBA league game tonight as well, I just don't know when.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Wellington said:
Matrix as Tom Brady? :-o

Bons, I can play anytime tonight. I have an NBA league game tonight as well, I just don't know when.

It would be scary if this was last gen madden :D

I suck arse throwing in this version :(

Matrix

ColdBlooded33 said:
Hey matrix, wanna play our week 5 tomorrow?

Yea I'm free 9pm eastern on.

LiveWire

AirBrian, I'm free until 11PM or so Eastern tonight to play our game. If not, I should be free sometime early tomorrow evening or anytime Saturday before 7PM.

Birdman02

Chris, AZ and Ando...I can fill in for Aka tonight or whenever, unless you'd rather play someone who is actually in the league. Post in here or let me know on AIM if you want/need me to play.

Matrix

Chris,I'll be ready to play at 11:30 if thats good for you.

Also I have no way to fill in stats unless someone gives me control of the Pats and no way in hell am I writing stats down this late at night.

AirBrian

LiveWire said:
AirBrian, I'm free until 11PM or so Eastern tonight to play our game. If not, I should be free sometime early tomorrow evening or anytime Saturday before 7PM.
Early tomorrow evening works for me. And if that doesn't work out, sometime Saturday before 7PM definitely will.

Matrix said:
Chris,I'll be ready to play at 11:30 if thats good for you.

Also I have no way to fill in stats unless someone gives me control of the Pats and no way in hell am I writing stats down this late at night.

Yeah, 11:30 will work fine. I wouldn't mind putting stats in after the game for both teams, but I don't know how that can be done unless the admins. change the owner of the pats to me.

Birdman, sorry but I'm gonna play Matrix because we all ready agreed on it earlier tonight. I'll scrimmage with you sometime though if you want a game. Just send me a friend invite (gt=mightbewrong).

Birdman02

Chris, no apology necessary. I'm just trying to get into the league...if I can!!!

BTW Birdbomb...thanks for the game earlier...that 4th quarter killed me!

Matrix

ChrisJames said:
Yeah, 11:30 will work fine. I wouldn't mind putting stats in after the game for both teams, but I don't know how that can be done unless the admins. change the owner of the pats to me.

Birdman, sorry but I'm gonna play Matrix because we all ready agreed on it earlier tonight. I'll scrimmage with you sometime though if you want a game. Just send me a friend invite (gt=mightbewrong).

Well ill write down the game stats,but Im not doing the pats player stats.

I'm going on now.

Matrix

Chris,what happened,you left the match and it crashed the game :(

bluemax

Banned
So is Aka out? My next game is against the Pats...

Good game Azwethinkweiz, glad we were able to get that one in finally. Those 3rd quarter turnovers made up for my early interceptions, still yours were definitely more crushing.

Matrix

Holy shit Chris,great comeback.

That shit was insane.

I for the life of me cant play D using 3-4.

I get 454 total yards yet still find a way to lose and great goaline D on that last play....heartbreaking.

Matrix

I'll leave the stats here...

Man I wish every QB had Brady's vision cone.

Pats 38 points
Total Offense - 454
Rushing yards - 126
Passing yards - 328
first downs - 12
Offensive Tds- 4
Interceptions- 1
Interceptions thrown -2
Passing tds- 3
Rushing tds- 1
Fumbles recovered- 1
Total Takeaways - 2
3rd down att- 9
3rd down complete- 5
redzone att- 6
redzone td- 3
redzone fg-1

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Too bad you dont have the Texans to pull out the win tomorrow matrix! You know David Carr is the only one who can beat me!

Matrix

ColdBlooded33 said:
Too bad you dont have the Texans to pull out the win tomorrow matrix! You know David Carr is the only one who can beat me!

:lol :(

VINCENT YOUNG IS NOT AFRAID!

Matrix said:
Holy shit Chris,great comeback.

That shit was insane.

I for the life of me cant play D using 3-4.

I get 454 total yards yet still find a way to lose and great goaline D on that last play....heartbreaking.

Thanks bro. That was probably one of the most fun/crazy/intense games of Madden I've ever played.

2 Fumble Recoveries for TD's?! Long Bomb TD followed by kickoff return for TD?! Last second defensive stand at the 7 yard line! Yeah, that was fun :D

I can't believe you shut down Kevin Jones so effectively, and find it even harder to believe that Kitna put up such good numbers (249 yds, 4 TD's, 1 INT).

Top Bottom