• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden 360 Season 9 Thread: A Jgar for All Seasons

LiveWire

ChrisJames said:
Just to keep everyone up to date, I've been trying to get my game with Malley in all week, but he's been busy getting ready for a trip to Florida. So that's why we haven't played yet. Hopefully he'll be able to play tonight.

LiveWire, sorry I didn't see your post last night. I can play tonight if you want.

Free right now (Thu night) for the next hour or so if you are...

Rorschach

HGPlayer1/ChrisJames

Let me know when you guys want to play. I'll have a very flexible schedule these next few days 'cept sunday.

Rorschach said:
HGPlayer1/ChrisJames

Let me know when you guys want to play. I'll have a very flexible schedule these next few days 'cept sunday.

I'll be able to play just about anytime this weekend (except sunday of course).

Sorry Rorschach I hadn't looked at the schedule so I just figured you were one of my (the Lions) upcoming opponents. I really hate playing as the Pats in this game, so hopefully you can find someone to sub for you.

Malley is out of town and we weren't able to get our game in (I IM'd him everyday this week and he could never play) so don't wait for us to advance the week.

Who is the Jaguars now?

Rorschach

ChrisJames said:
Sorry Rorschach I hadn't looked at the schedule so I just figured you were one of my (the Lions) upcoming opponents. I really hate playing as the Pats in this game, so hopefully you can find someone to sub for you.

Malley is out of town and we weren't able to get our game in (I IM'd him everyday this week and he could never play) so don't wait for us to advance the week.

Who is the Jaguars now?
Yeah, my bad...just saw the name and didn't look at the team. I'll find someone. I think the jags are a sub team, unfortunately. I'd be willing to do it for you and anyone else who needs it.

[edit] What happened to the eagles v ravens game?

vumpler

If You Can't Beat 'Em, Talk Shit About 'Em
Guys the week advanced. We have 4 days before all games previous to the current week are determined for you. So send me an AIM if there is a some outstanding circumstance and a legitimate reason why the game hasn't been played.

vumpler said:
Guys the week advanced. We have 4 days before all games previous to the current week are determined for you. So send me an AIM if there is a some outstanding circumstance and a legitimate reason why the game hasn't been played.

Which week is advancing? I can't play malley yet cause it sounds like he's in florida from what someone else said?

BirdBomb

Banned
OMGosh you've gotta be kidding me Chris..great game.

1:00 left in 4th, Jags down 27-24, ball on the 40ish after a good punt return. Jags come out in I formation, run a draw play. Jones-Drew busts it to the outside, DAYLIGHT! 20, 15, 10 his DB catches up with me, 5,4,3,2,1 i dive for the TD, JONES-DREW FUMBLES IN MID AIR!...lol his dude recovers in the endzone. luckily that wasn't my team, or i'd be pissed. great game.

*Throws red flag* BALL CROSSED THE PLAIN!!!!!:lol :D

LOL, considering all your scores came on breakaway runs I wouldn't be the one critiquing some's offense. If that Barber fumble didn't happen within the ten yard line this game would have played out much different.

BTW your camping out in the d-line is what had me go to the short game. I wasn't giving up any sacks from manual line play.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
You and your constant 3-4 audibles. WHAT WERE YOU TRYING TO DO, FUXOR MY Computer AI?????

I mean, do you ever go back and pass to your recievers on a normal basis, or is your first target always a RB? Tough to defend, man.

You passed the ball 34 times!

What saved me more than once was Special teams. Punter gets the ball past your returner for HUGE punts, and a couple good returns from Branch.

I dont know what game you saw dude. I tried to go deep several times on you. For whatever reason, my guys didn't make the plays. And yes, when you are down you typically throw the ball. Half of my 22 completed passes went to my backs, the rest and the 12 incompletions were to receivers. My passing game was almost perfect, I just couldn't break the big one.

Kudos to you for your run game though. You have the perfectly mastered the broken running game in Madden 07.

hgplayer1

in Shawns defense the Cowboys do have a horrible passing game. Im just glad to see someone else is having a hard time steering that team to wins.

HG, I see what you were battling last season with the Cowboys. I have had a untimely turnover in nearly every game I've played this season with the crazy fumbles. I hope Lonestar gets to the Super Bowl, I'd love to be the one to knock him off there. Nothing personal of course, but you always have something say after every game we play. That nonsense is old.

BirdBomb

Banned
Well, time to face the GAF firing squad...again

Since when is 12 FB dives(all 12 admitted to be FB dives) sim? Since when is FB having 12 FB dives rushing more times (11) than the starting RB? Has anyone watched a game where that's happened? because i sure haven't.

Is PA the new fad or something? 90% of passes thrown seemed to be PA passes...

Loss, fine, whatever. but when i'm bombarded with 3 straight PA streaks to Gallowey, all of which are off of the exact same play...i start getting alittle iffy about the game. When my opponent comes out in shotgun, 4WR 1HB set, and it's a PA pass...ehhhh no ty. Singleback 4WR..PA. Hell, the game tieing drive had a few(every other play) PA passes thrown in there. I've NEVER seen a team run PA with their down 3 with :30 on the clock. never. i'm amazed at how the simple 4th down rule is nailed into the league with an iron fist, yet the rest of the gameplay is overlooked...even when it's obviously NOT sim.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Instead of bitching about the game,why didnt you do something about it?

Why not double Galloway?

Why not injure the FB ? :D

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Bulluck 3 ints,Manning and Konex didnt see that coming :eek:

Andokuky

Banned
vumpler said:

Well the only time you responded to me about our game was Wednesday and you told me "next wednesday" which would be past this 4 day deadline so can you play any time before that?

vumpler

If You Can't Beat 'Em, Talk Shit About 'Em
What are you talking about? Advanced is a past tense word. It already advanced to the current week. Our game is next weeks game and we will get it in on Wednesday.

Andokuky

Banned
vumpler said:
What are you talking about? Advanced is a past tense word. It already advanced to the current week. Our game is next weeks game and we will get it in on Wednesday.

My bad, I thought you meant any game not played in the season period. I can't play Wednesday, we'll have to shoot for some day later than that.

LiveWire

Sorry I missed you last night Rors, if you're available today to sub for the Jags let me know. Or anyone, for that matter, I want to get this Jags game finished so I can evaluate what little chance I have left for the playoffs :(

Ok so I have a bit of a problem. After the game between Brian and I, I go to the game stats page to enter in all my stats. However, my only options are team stats and scoring summary. Did EA take out individual stats or something?

Rorschach

Azwethinkweiz said:
Ok so I have a bit of a problem. After the game between Brian and I, I go to the game stats page to enter in all my stats. However, my only options are team stats and scoring summary. Did EA take out individual stats or something?
That glitch happened to me against...Airbrian, actually. I had to have Airbrian take down my stats. :(

It's a glitch and I don't know why it happens. EA didn't take out the stats. I thought the same thing when I came upon that screen. Thought maybe they were evil enough to take out the stats so we couldn't even have user made leagues.

Azwethinkweiz, when do you want to play our week 10 game? I'll be available tonight after the super bowl (probably around 11-12 EST) or else we can play someday this week.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Looks like interest in the league has died down...

I, for one, am Shocked...

I knew this shit would happen. To many Rookies/Unproven people in this one. Not enough Vets.

Plus its well known no FMT = insta death for most gaf leagues

Top Bottom