• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden 360 Season 9 Thread: A Jgar for All Seasons

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Rorschach said:
CB: I asked ya before, but didn't get an answer...what's up with your week 7 game? What happened?

I guess Bonsevan didnt record or didnt put in his stats. He never said anything to me about it so i dunno

I dont even remember his final score so im gonna put 0 for now so it doesnt say null

I've been waiting for the week to be advanced so I could finish out my schedule. League Daddy is down right now so I can't check it out, but yeah I'm trying to do my part.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
I'll try to log on and get our game in today CK. Just picked up Rainbow Six and Lost Planet, so I haven't really looked at Madden since.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Lonestar said:
I'll try to log on and get our game in today CK. Just picked up Rainbow Six and Lost Planet, so I haven't really looked at Madden since.

What time? I've got stuff IRL I need to take care of.

Cold: Sorry about last night, I got into a bit of an.... altercation... This is the game that was never meant to happen I guess. :lol

Lonestar

Um, I get off work around 4:00 pm EST, anytime after that till say 11:00 pm, anytime you want to try for? If not, let me know about tomorrow or Friday.

vumpler

If You Can't Beat 'Em, Talk Shit About 'Em
Week advances Friday boys!

After that plan on 4 days between weeks once again.

Edit: Actually week advances now. We'll plan on a Feb. 12th deadline for this week. After that we begin the 4 day weeks!

Birdman02

ColdBlooded33 said:
yeah, should be around

My wife is taking over the computer tonight, so I won't be able to check the forum. Hit me up on AIM or XBL if/when you're able to play tonight, and hopefully I'll be able to.

AIM: B1rdman02
GT: Birdman1702

Rorschach

Bonsevan: Since you didn't answer my messages and you're idle a lot, I'll ask here.

When would you like to play? My sched is pretty open the rest of this week.

Cold, Malley, and MrSparkle (or whoever is the Pats) let me know when you all can play. Edit: Nm, I can't play tonight. Tommorow though I should be pretty available.

DCX

DCX
HG, i know it's all about Final Fantasy, but if you can find a way to pull away for like an hour or so let me know when we can get our week 11 game in. I can play sometime tonight, most likely after 10-11pm est.

DCX

hgplayer1

DCX said:
HG, i know it's all about Final Fantasy, but if you can find a way to pull away for like an hour or so let me know when we can get our week 11 game in. I can play sometime tonight, most likely after 10-11pm est.

DCX

um i can play tonight. im gonna have AIM running. message me there.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
mac111.jpg

We will not be the losers (losers)
We won't won't leave till our job is done (noo)
We will not be the losers (losers)
Sorry but we're not the ones, yeah!

westbrook_falcons.jpg

I will have my eyes focused plant my feet on the ground
I will run through the middle and lay them all down
I'm the carrier of the torch to make my path I will burn
The world (yeah) must learn

Stop my ground game if you want, i got #5 waiting to rip you guys a new one

7-1(Would be 8-0 if not for the matrix curse!)

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Dude you know full well you were lucky to get that win.

Get this folks, tied 21-21 in the fourth, Cold runs te ball on like 3rd and 4 and BW fumbles. The Eagles second TE Matt Schobel picks up the ball and ends up with wide open space for a 70-something yard TD. The kind of luck I have been having this year.

Speaking of which:

Lone, did my eyes deceive me, or did you throw an incomplete pass on 4th down, but the game gave you the FD either way?

Lonestar

No, I barely got the pass in, Slot reciever button hook route, he caught it at the FD line, the game gave me the FD (sometimes it will sometimes it won't).

That game sucked. Pressure every down, my line stopped blocking. You're Strahan play always ticks me off :( Run Seneca Run...into Osi!

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Lonestar said:
No, I barely got the pass in, Slot reciever button hook route, he caught it at the FD line, the game gave me the FD (sometimes it will sometimes it won't).

That game sucked. Pressure every down, my line stopped blocking. You're Strahan play always ticks me off :( Run Seneca Run...into Osi!

What's wrong with my Strahan play? Aside from that one sack I stunted inside almost every down, when I almost always go out.

Lonestar

oh, it was a good game. Was a defensive showing, with 2 blown plays on my part, and 2 on his part. The key to the game was the one really good drive of his that was 10-15 plays, he marched down the field. My 2 TD's and 2 of his 3 were of the 60 yard blown play variety. I think 9 punts overall.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Lonestar said:
oh, it was a good game. Was a defensive showing, with 2 blown plays on my part, and 2 on his part. The key to the game was the one really good drive of his that was 10-15 plays, he marched down the field. My 2 TD's and 2 of his 3 were of the 60 yard blown play variety. I think 9 punts overall.

Anytime you want another game like that, I am down.

AirBrian

GG, Birdman. That Dillion fumble at my 5 really turned the game around. Great comback!

Can one of the admins give me NE access to enter stats?

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Bluemax or Azwethinkweiz I'm free to play at either 7 pm eastern time tonight or again from 10:30 pm on.

Birdman02

AirBrian said:
GG, Birdman. That Dillion fumble at my 5 really turned the game around. Great comback!

Thanks for filling in...Dillon was killing me the whole game. I can't believe I won that one!!

Rorschach

AirBrian said:

It's ok..just enter the team stats for the pats. No one else seemed to have turned in the player stats, so it wouldn't mean anything. :\

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Sure,going on now.

I'm home.

vumpler

If You Can't Beat 'Em, Talk Shit About 'Em
BirdBomb said:
Vumpler, you ever going to answer me on AIM?

I've answered you about 4 times now I don't know what more I can say, I'm still waiting to get with FMT on the issue.

Matrix

Ugh Azwethinkweiz whats your live name again?

Matrix

Yea it was,GG,damn fumble cost me and I had no answer for Rudi.

I have a problem my madden copy crashed at the stats screen,can you do the game stats? I dont care about my player stats,just the team.

Yeah I think the football gods were throwing me a bone after that damn roughing the kicker gave you the go ahead TD.

And I got the game stats entered, I would've entered your player stats for you but leaguedaddy won't let me.

Matrix

Thanks man.

Yea I never try to block Fgs,it always backfires.

I should have never handed it off to my fullback Hall,he always fumbles in the redzone.

BirdBomb

Banned
What's up with the league? last post was almost a while day ago. Week 12 was supposed to open today, but it isn't open yet...can u say dead.

DCX

DCX
League is far from dead, the last few weeks need to be open. I'm willing to play out my last two games if i were allowed too :/ Vump is delaying our matchup :p And Sable, whenever bro. I can take pics of the stats with my camera and send you the files to enter the stats when the week is opened. I wanna see if i can make my first playoffs in GAF Madden history.

DCX

Top Bottom