• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden ps4 Off-Season Thread: A Dota for all seasons

TheCrow

Well the point is to test the net code.
huh.gif

i'm going to be putting the madden interest thread up soon. i'll probably fill in most of the spots for people i know are going to play. maybe we can fill the league with vets.... maybe!

Not a bad price, may have to look into it for SFV for sure. Looks like reviews are good for it too.

yes for $45 its tough to beat. a little on the light side weight wise for my tastes but it feels good enough. i also play a bit further away from the TV so the longer cord (10') is a definite plus for me. the previous arcade controller i had for xbox 360 was like an 8' cord, kinda sucked cause it wouldn't reach my couch

DJ Bowser

I don't think I can afford Madden this year. I was really banking on winning the SB to get my free copy but you ruined everything! Bowser gets the Raiders

Bowser bringing back T-Rich from the grave!!

(Just kidding, I'm planning on trading for a 3rd string RB and developing him into a HoFer!

Top Bottom