• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden ps4 Off-Season Thread: A Dota for all seasons

cdyhybrid

oh neat, zombies. original content here guys!

DJnah5c.gif

eznark

Banned
I thought Veep was pretty good, Silicon Valley was especially crappy though.

I kind of half watched it as I played as Lycan in bot matches. I'm pro rat!

That Nintendo Direct was great. Free content TODAY for Splatoon, Bravely Second, new Dr. Mario!

Mrbob

Veep episode was weak but had some crazy one line zingers.

Also, I'm shocked at the price of the 980ti. 650 is lower than expected. Might be time to unload my 290.

LJ11

Catching up a bit with the thread. I'm sorry about your friend Smokey, real shame.

What an insane card. Pulled a few packs, got dick. Can't wait until the release they Atwater card, I'm sure it's going to be this weekend. Spent way too much time with MUT again this weekend. It's actually helped me save real money because I've become a complete loser and waste time on a virtual card game.

There's a guy by the name of ShooShow on twitch, this guy must have spent a small fortune on the game. He has every fucking OP LB in the game. If you buy coins off of a seller you can get whatever you want. Tons of guys scamming and selling coins.

At one point I was tempted to pull the disk out, go outside, and throw it on the grill, but alas I came to my senses. I'm going on vacation in about 4-5 weeks, then I'll be back in time for 16.

BigAT

At one point I was tempted to pull the disk out, go outside, and throw it on the grill, but alas I came to my senses. I'm going on vacation in about 4-5 weeks, then I'll be back in time for 16.

I think burning the disc would have been you coming to your senses, not the other way around.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Yo, I have to get me that new card!

Definitely, game is so broken too, last week though, I'm starting to not give a shit.

I really hope they fix some if not all of the on the field issues. I can deal with dumb franchise shit but the on the field game has to be solid.

LJ11

I really hope they fix some if not all of the on the field issues. I can deal with dumb franchise shit but the on the field game has to be solid.

Yeah, that's my issue with the game, the on field product. I like that they're bringing over some of the MUT menus and interface. It's so much easier to compare players via MUT than franchise, it's fucking ridiculous that we're still using PS2 menus in franchise mode.

The OL AI is so fucking weird too. I mean if you bring a corner or S from the outside he goes unblocked so often even you have the numbers to block him. Tackling is also an issue, the inside run game has to be improved, no more scripted counters and strong power bullshit.

eznark

Banned
Soylent showed up Friday. Had it for lunch Friday, for lunch and breakfast saturday and sunday, and for lunch just now.

It's totally inoffensive tasting. Kind of like pancake batter. The "it gives you insane gas for a week!" thing hasn't happened but I'm used to a ton of protein powders so I was probably already prepped for that. The big selling points for me is that I was never hungry, and honestly had to sort of force myself to have more of it for lunch because I wasn't at all hungry (despite golfing, working around the yard, etc.) and it keeps overnight. If I made a pitcher of Isopure or Gold Standard and left it sit in the fridge for any length of time it would be disgusting.

Also, $80 for like a months worth of lunch is pretty great!

BigAT

I do hot key them. The only things I don't use hot keys on are wards and TPs. But I'll test them out and see if it improUves things for me!

TP is especially important because you can quickly double click it and it will TP back to fountain. Fantastic for getting out of sticky situations if all stuns are down.

Top Bottom