• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden ps4 Off-Season Thread: A Dota for all seasons

BigAT

Why is there no official golf thread?!

Because it sucks.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

DC Comics MOBA Infinite Crisis Shutting Down

tears.gif
tears.gif
tears.gif

eznark

Banned
Did you ever play the Lord of the Rings one on console? I think that was probably worse.

Speaking of moba's Heroes launched today I guess.

It wasn't bad, just limited in hero selection and super imbalanced.

Rise of the Immortals was worse.

No! At least not in the alpha when I played it. It was ugly as fuck but it had some cool Demigod-inspired stuff in there if I remember correctly.

BigAT

That game has been consistently number 3 on Twitch for about a week now, but I've not seen any info about it anywhere.

Rubx mentioned it to me yesterday (it was #2 in viewers at that point) and I tried to look it up and couldn't find virtually anything about it. How did this game pop up out of nowhere?

The developers have seemingly never done anything prior to this?

Rubx mentioned it to me yesterday (it was #2 in viewers at that point) and I tried to look it up and couldn't find virtually anything about it. How did this game pop up out of nowhere?

The developers have seemingly never done anything prior to this?

There are 4 different devs listed on the Steam Store page.

http://www.gamasutra.com/view/press..._OF_OPENWORLDDINOSAUR_ADVENTURE_IS_COMING.php

My guess is they just sent keys to a bunch of popular Youtube/Twitch personalities. It looks like another DayZ clone or whatever, but with Dinosaurs!

Ferny

oh man. a group spent like 5 hours setting up a basecamp. A Stegosaurus waddled in and one guy was like lets get it. So he poked it with a spear and the Stegosaurus went ape shit and destroyed their entire basecamp and murdered them all

sold

Ferny

You guys will stop playing the game by the time E3 starts.
So?

$25 for probably a couple days worth of entertainment is more than worth it. Shit, Crow Eznark and I played Hellraisers or whatever that PSN game was and shit was the funniest thing ever. Played it maybe 2 days tops.

Hm

No workarounds needed?

depends what you call a workaround, but it seemed to run just like the console versions if not better

no idea about quick/random matches and all that, I got this for offline play, so having the ability to whoop his ass like it was 2008 was good enough for me

Top Bottom