• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden ps4 Off-Season Thread: A Dota for all seasons

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
y3qqKg8.jpg

bethesda should be embarrassed for real tho

this is looking like a og xbox game smh

Looks as bad as Bloodborne wow.

BigAT

ok i played earth spirit again. i didn't do quite as horrible, but still pretty bad. getting the hang a little of his push/pull, and see how the pull can come in handy especially as when it hits it silences

just a really hard hero to use for me

It's a hard hero for everyone to use, there's a reason he has one of the lowest hero win rates in the game.

BigAT

holy shit, that game I was watching earlier went 1hr23.....thought you guys won at like 59min

Took forever for us to siege their base. We were in serious danger of losing if we weren't patient considering how big their CK was. We were actually down in XP from 47 minutes until basically the end of the game.

Playing a game of the show, my pitcher has taken a liner the the side of the head in the 3rd inning and now another into the chest. Indestructible diamond dynasty is dumb. Should at least be pulled from the current game.

I started a game against the CPU at Legend difficulty, and it's one of the most poor decisions I've ever made in a video game. And then this happened after stealing a base in the first inning

10530534_10106205391322920_2176325316003097058_o.jpg

11221973_10106205391248070_7134408108848857808_o.jpg

Ferny

Eznark, the guy in the ARK thread got a GAF server and put up the details in the thread. We gotta go and hunt dinos!

eznark

Banned
Eznark, the guy in the ARK thread got a GAF server and put up the details in the thread. We gotta go and hunt dinos!

I'll hop in tonight. Was out at the country club all night. Went golfing then on 16 the idiot guests in front of me drove their cart into a river so I dealt with that while watching hockey. What a game!

Somnia

The multiplayer is the only parts of those games id wanna play again.

They can't give you those, you need to focus on UC4 multi!

The only re-master I care about at this point is Gears of War and that's only if it's under $40. I won't pay full price for a re-master again.

if AT is smurfin today and FMT is playing ES...

that means i can try my solo offlane bearless lone druid again!

count me in for dotes tonight brehs!
highfive.gif

BigAT

if AT is smurfin today and FMT is playing ES...

that means i can try my solo offlane bearless lone druid again!

count me in for dotes tonight brehs!
highfive.gif

My back can only handle so much...

Actually now that I think about it, isn't it difficult to make alts now?

Top Bottom