• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden ps4 Off-Season Thread: A Dota for all seasons

Ferny

I'm already paying with my time and sanity, I'm not putting up cash as well to drag your asses along.

abyY16X_460sa.gif

brentech

man, I love racing games

AI in this game sometimes just starts weaving like a bitch, but otherwise will stay their course. I think its really an early race thing, but it isn't about warming tires because they're already warm at race starts.

That video was the 2 lap sprint race, this the 5 lap main race for the round, which I expect no one to watch, but I recorded it from replay mode. Just watch the start and how many cars are bouncing around. This is on 90/100 AI. Only bumps in 10s. Someone did point out, and I agree, that the AI in Pcars career season races is actually not as aggressive as in the career side races you can take. So those other races are generally a bit more challenging. Great game though.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jS-SmWT0e4o

brentech

Witcher? Aren't you getting a new GPU soon? Should play it in that
Might be a couple months still. Was planning to just build immediately after getting hands on an EVGA 980ti, but forgot skylake brings ddr4.

I want clean install for all that.
Current 770 could play it, but eh, be like the same frames I believe.

Might be a couple months still. Was planning to just build immediately after getting hands on an EVGA 980ti, but forgot skylake brings ddr4.

Just wait. It'll probably be 20 bucks on pc by the end of the summer anyway.

TheCrow

Yeah, I wouldn't wait for ddr4. Just don't see any real benefit yet. Why not just swap in the 980ti in your current system and player witcher on that?

Just wait. It'll probably be 20 bucks on pc by the end of the summer anyway.
It already was $20 at launch. Just had to go through the Ukrainian orgin store.

Ferny

Got it for ps4 and got a free copy on PC. PS4 one looks good too, the patches coming out a week and a half later kinda suck tho. Im playing on a 670 on PC and it still looks nice. I just got a 970 today and excited to put that baby in.

Get it on PC play with a DS4.

brentech

Got it for ps4 and got a free copy on PC. PS4 one looks good too, the patches coming out a week and a half later kinda suck tho. Im playing on a 670 on PC and it still looks nice. I just got a 970 today and excited to put that baby in.

Get it on PC play with a DS4.

The bigger concern, are you still in OOTP league? I need to throw out some fish hooks, I presume you're still in?

BigAT

I wonder if Valve looks at game developers desperately trying to make a profit and chuckles, then releases 11 dresses they didn't even make themselves and makes $3 million overnight.

Somnia

I wonder if Valve looks at game developers desperately trying to make a profit and chuckles, then releases 11 dresses they didn't even make themselves and makes $3 million overnight.

I think I read somewhere dota 2 players have now spent roughly what $45 million to get the prize pool where it's at? I don't know the split so can't do the math, but that is insane.

I can't believe you guys are still on the dota train. I kicked that habit 6 months ago. Amazing game don't get me wrong, but it just consumes all your gaming time. Hour long matches just prevent you from being able to play anything BUT dota

BigAT

I think I read somewhere dota 2 players have now spent roughly what $45 million to get the prize pool where it's at? I don't know the split so can't do the math, but that is insane.

For the most part the split is 25% of purchases to the prize pool. About $10 million has been added to the initial prize pool of $1.6M, so I would think it is $40 million spent on stuff. Virtual stuff.

Somnia

For the most part the split is 25% of purchases to the prize pool. About $10 million has been added to the initial prize pool of $1.6M, so I would think it is $40 million spent on stuff. Virtual stuff.

To be fair I dropped $30 last night and don't even play... well I will be playing again (shut up Ferny). THOUGH I meant to only spend the $10 that had been sitting in there for ages and added another $10, but steam lagged and it double bought and charged me $20... oh well!

I keep telling myself if I play more dota I'll drop how much I buy and spend on games even more than I already have this year, but then I realize I'll probably spend the same on dresses and hats.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
I can't believe you guys are still on the dota train. I kicked that habit 6 months ago. Amazing game don't get me wrong, but it just consumes all your gaming time. Hour long matches just prevent you from being able to play anything BUT dota

The twist is that, turns out, I dont really want to play anything else other than dota.

And the witcher

If there was 48 hours in a day I would play more DOTA, I kind of miss it. But I don't need to learn the rules of basketball, football, baseball, hockey, and soccer!

Top Bottom