• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden ps4 Off-Season Thread: A Dota for all seasons

Ferny

Shake, buy me stuff!

Play the damn game, Somnia.

Dota sucks.

KEVIN OWENS RULES CROW.

That is all. See you guys tomorrow.

TheCrow

KEVIN OWENS RULES THE BUFFET CROW.

That is all. See you guys tomorrow.

anuxi_deal.gif

brentech

Really to need to just climb in my attic and see if I can retrofit Ethernet down the walls. So tired of this power-line adapter dropping signal here and there.

Can't wait till we build our own place.

I don't think anyone has more fun in inhouses than AT

we should do it more often!

2-1 on the night. The last game was extremely close but we just couldn't pull it off late :(
Maybe next time team

song_siren.gif

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
good man

Oracle is shit

edit----

hahah so glad brent was streaming. First game AT's sanity was already being tested. Runes about to spawn and everyone is still in base " ... GIVE HIM A FUCKING WARD!" haha

What happened at the 00:00 runes in the second game. I just remember hearing madness at the bottom rune spawn.

"They are probably smoking"
"Yeah, grave loves to do that shit... are you guys smoking right now?"

literally 1 second after the question is asked

"Pop it go top" - GRAVE
Rubx thinks to himself... "oooo look at all this farm top! I'm going to go out there solo and get it, what is the worst that can happen?"

lel we play together too much

Ferny

I heard Grave asking Eznark to give him back his bottle like 4 times as I was leaving the apartment. Now I know why lol

Maybe I'll go and try to usurp Crapernick!

Or I'll settle for Drizz's flag football team. Whichever.

This was a conversation we had in the party chat the other night

*TheDrizzlerJ11 has entered the party chat*
Drizzler "Holy shit guys I think I broke my finger"
Zep "Too much masturbating today?"
Drizzler "No, I think I hurt it catching a football"

Zep "I think my original story was less embarrassing"

Its an MLG tournament... its like playing the raiders right before the playoffs when you have the #1 seed locked up. Clearly playing down to the competition because they dont give a shit. Meanwhile LC is acting like they just won the whole damn tournament...

sleeping.gif
sleeping.gif

saltshaker.gif

Somnia

I knew there was a dota 2 tourney today, but didnt see it on twitch so gave up looking. Fucking MLG forcing to their site.

Top Bottom