• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden Season 12 Thread: Welcome Playstation 3 Overlords!

Where do you want this league to be run?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
I'll have the game later tonight,but just to let you guys know I'll be online,but playing with my brother so I wont be able to respond to game invites tonight.I also want to practice some before I get my usual Texans ass whopping.

I'll be free tomorrow night for some scrimmage games and if you haven't added me yet on PSN for league play it's matrixadw

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Alright I am not home right now, but someone create the GAF room and put a password on it (I nominate "Textbook") then we all just meet up there to play. I think this is the best way to approach this.

Fifty

I've got the game now. Add me, your uncle Chifty, on PSN.

The name's "Chifty" add me and we'll hot sex on the playstation.

LiveWire

Wellington said:
Alright I am not home right now, but someone create the GAF room and put a password on it (I nominate "Textbook") then we all just meet up there to play. I think this is the best way to approach this.

I just got home and am about to log on, so if I don't see it already created, I will do so with the name GAF and password textbook.

Miguel

I'm baaaaaaack.

I'm ready to sub in if a team flakes out. I'll be around more often, but not full time for at least another 2-3 weeks.

LJ11

Had back to back 100 yard rushing games against Giants and Eagles. 141 against the G-Men, 26 carries, long of 38.

I just forgot about the speed burst, even after going through a hole, I left it alone and just mashed stiff arm/right stick. Not really a fan of doing it this way, but it's what EA wants us to do. Pretty lame if you ask me.

Clip of Lynch running over the Giants. All I did was mash truck + stiff arm, good stuff EA.

DCX

DCX
Got the game, played against the Panthers ( sorry Vump ) and beat them 14 to nothing. Threw two ints with Ryan. Both stupid throws. The running game is tough even though i had 3 runs of over 9 yards. I like the game, it's going to take time to get used to the team, and the game itself especially from being in the NCAA Dynasty.

DCX

dskillzhtown

keep your strippers out of my American football
LukeSmith said:
Yeah, I 100% cannot access lobbies.

Yeah, totally freezes up the game. Me and Miguel started a game only to be disconnected in teh 1st quarter. It is about par for the course with EASports release day though. Not sure why I am surprised.

dskillzhtown

Wellington said:
How are you guys playing? I'd like to play one of you fellows but I can't access the lobby.

You can still send invites to each other. It sucks ass, but -

Create Session
Pick Ranked or Unranked
Press R3 to go to hub
go to address book via L2
send an invite.

LJ11

Wellington said:
How are you guys playing? I'd like to play one of you fellows but I can't access the lobby.

You can invite through the game itself.

I'm watching the Mets game so I don't have the game loaded to check the menu exactly, but you go online then there's a list of options under My Online or something like that. It brings up an inbox, by hitting R1/L1 you switch to you Address Book aka your friends list and you can invite through there.

That's how I played earlier with someone from my list.

Edit: Or you can can do what dskillzhtown posted, which may take a bit more work.

DMczaf

dskillzhtown said:
You can still send invites to each other. It sucks ass, but -

Create Session
Pick Ranked or Unranked
Press R3 to go to hub
go to address book via L2
send an invite.

You know you can just go straight to the Player Hub from the online menu to send invites? No need to create a session.

DenogginizerOS

BenjaminBirdie's Thomas Jefferson
OK. Try this. Go to Online, My Online, My PLayer Hub, hold L2 and select address book. You will see people on your PSN friends list and can directly invite them.

LJ11

DenogginizerOS said:
OK. Try this. Go to Online, My Online, My PLayer Hub, hold L2 and select address book. You will see people on your PSN friends list and can directly invite them.

Yeah, that's it.

dskillzhtown

DMczaf said:
You know you can just go straight to the Player Hub from the online menu to send invites? No need to create a session.

SHUT UP!

I just like being thorough! :p

DCX

DCX
Wellington said:
Hate to say it but we should have stuck to 360 if this is the shit we will get.
I'm feeling the same way. Only because it's user friendly in terms of online. I still dread using my 360 due to it RROD.

DCX

Rorschach

DM and I managed to get a game in no problem. Lonestar too...well 'cept for making him want to quit and return the game, but the connection was fine!

DenogginizerOS

BenjaminBirdie's Thomas Jefferson
I just had a victory snatched from me as the fucking game winning field goal was about to go through the goal posts in overtime. I had a choice bomb play of Favre to Coles, too. :(

I think I will stick to SP for tonight.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Wow Denog and I went to OT and just as he was about to kick the game winner we got disconned.

Bullshit too because there was a play I wanted to put up the video for. I went for a two point conversion to tie the game up, I rolled right with Eli, and said to myself let's try something... It was Eli, two defenders, then Plax, all in the same line. I throw a dart to Burress... good for two.

The D players did not even react!

This just compounds my feelings that pass defense in the game, and defense in general, feels like a total crap shoot. I don't think I have any kind of influence at all, it's more like me waiting for the opposing player to fuck up.

Top Bottom