• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden Season 12 Thread: Welcome Playstation 3 Overlords!

Where do you want this league to be run?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Fifty

Has anyone complained about the on-screen text, such as 'sprint' 'juke' etc, next to your player's name.. That's totally annoying and I wish you could turn it off. But I guess since you can't, it's pointless complaining about it.

LJ11

Fifty said:
Has anyone complained about the on-screen text, such as 'sprint' 'juke' etc, next to your player's name.. That's totally annoying and I wish you could turn it off. But I guess since you can't, it's pointless complaining about it.
You can turn it off, go to My Madden, Game Settings, and turn off In Game Hints

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
The run game can suck my dick.

LJ11

Yeah, I got pretty lucky with that fumble. I drove all the way downfield and had to settle for 3 on that first drive, felt it was going to be an uphill battle the way you drove it down my throat that first drive. Total moment change.

Does Hardy have butter hands or what? Lynch bailed my ass out.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Looking for a game here as well.

I just lost to Zep because I lagged at the strength meter for the kicker. Fucking retarded.

Still can't run tho.

DenogginizerOS

BenjaminBirdie's Thomas Jefferson
FavreJets.jpg

Rorschach

Ramirez and I just disconnected abruptly when it was getting good (and I was connected directly to modem). Which brings up a little hitch in the EA leagues. According to Pasta, there's no option for deleting games in the admin's controls. That means that if you disconnect, the results are final. Now, you may say "well, there's multiple games, just play again!" but that totally skews the stats.

Just something to think about!

Rorschach

Cloudy said:
Just got my copy and I voted for League Daddy. The whole point of this is STATS!
In light of recent events, I second this!

Also, anyone want to beat me hardcore?

[edit] nm...I see they are down. :|

Slo

Rorschach said:
Ramirez and I just disconnected abruptly when it was getting good (and I was connected directly to modem). Which brings up a little hitch in the EA leagues. According to Pasta, there's no option for deleting games in the admin's controls. That means that if you disconnect, the results are final. Now, you may say "well, there's multiple games, just play again!" but that totally skews the stats.

Just something to think about!

So, if I go up 3-0 in the 1st and disconnect, do I win?

Rorschach

Slo said:
So, if I go up 3-0 in the 1st and disconnect, do I win?
Well, I assume the commish would have you play it again, but you'd keep those stats...unless the game erases them completely.

Anyone want to play now? Servers back up!

LJ11

Yeah, good game man. I can't help but feel responsible for that one, challenge->disconnected.

For every 4 yards I gained on the ground, I lost that much or a bit less on a subsequent run.

Rorschach

Cloudy said:
WTF 2 endzone pics in my first preseason game. This might be a long season :(
:lol Maybe. Everyone else is supposedly owning the pass, though I haven't seen it first hand.

LJ11 said:
Yeah, good game man. I can't help but feel responsible for that one, challenge->disconnected.

For every 4 yards I gained on the ground, I lost that much or a bit less on a subsequent run.
I think it's just the screwy servers. Maybe we should have skipped it, but I doubt that was the reason. I've seen other challenges online.

[edit] I wonder why it's ALWAYS in the waning minutes of the fourth. Such bullshit.

Zep

Banned
what do you mean "owning the pass"? You haven't seen anyone stop the pass? Or you haven't seen anyone do good passing?

dude what the fuck EA! the game always fucking disconnects before you can finish.

i just had a great game going with shawn, 1 minute left and he was about to kick the typing XP (to tie it at 10), then connection lost.

this is probably the 3rd time this has happened with a minute or less remaining in the game, and it's also probably the 7th time ive had a disconnect due to EA's service!

league can't start until they get this shit fixed! can you imagine if that was a league game and i win 10-9 because of that bullcrap?

Top Bottom