• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden Season 12 Thread: Welcome Playstation 3 Overlords!

Where do you want this league to be run?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Rorschach

GG Wellington

Jacobs was killing me, but you only ran him 10 times. Too bad about Eli, but Carr > Eli anyway.

Shawnwhann said:
Is it safe to play online now?!? The 5 or so disconnections I've got this week were enough to put me on a temporary Madden boycott!
Just finished a game with an east coaster. There was a little bit of lag at times, but no disconnect!

Rorschach said:
GG Wellington

Jacobs was killing me, but you only ran him 10 times. Too bad about Eli, but Carr > Eli anyway.

Just finished a game with an east coaster. There was a little bit of lag at times, but no disconnect!

Nice! Can't wait to get home and play some of yas!

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Rorschach said:
GG Wellington

Carr was tearing it up. I think I may have to start him. :lol

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
I miss Carr,dude is so overrated in Madden games.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Wellington said:

Yea sure,I'll be on in 5 mins,you host.

I feel like losing another game badly,wonder if I can top the 3 pts I just scored against Fifty and his Ravens.

Matrix

Rorschach said:
Shaub....now there's an overrated QB!

I know no man named Shaub!

Miguel

PHELPS! U S A! U S A!

56034487px2.jpg

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
For once there is a play I want to save and the fucking game freezes! Fucking BS.

In typical Madden 09 fashion, I lost a game where I would have won in any other madden game. Just need another inch to get the first down and run the clock down. GG Matrix.

Matrix

Rorschach said:
Figures a guy with a nick like mine would forget the C.

:lol

GG CK,I think I got beyond lucky,but damn it feels good to finally beat you.I think it's been 3 years :lol

My f-ing game froze at the end,couldn't view any replays or stats.I did get the email stats and it says you blitzed me 22 times...sure didn't feel like you did :\

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Matrix said:
:lol

GG CK,I think I got beyond lucky,but damn it feels good to finally beat you.I think it's been 3 years :lol

My f-ing game froze at the end,couldn't view any replays or stats.I did get the email stats and it says you blitzed me 22 times...sure didn't feel like you did :\
Yes... Ever since that game where you completely embarrassed me with the Ravens. That game forever changed my Madden life. *cue Rocky music*

I do a lot of zone blitzes. I don't think they should be counted as blitzes, but whatever. I love dropping back with Tuck. :lol

The play I wanted was the Bradshaw run to the outside where he totally owned the crap out of whatever DB that was. That was a sick animation that I never saw before.

Matrix

I wanted that replay of that AJ catch where he dove like 10 feet to catch it,I swear it looked liked he speed boosted or something...which is not good.

Rorschach

Hate this animation SO MUCH!

2s7b5h2.gif

Laws of physics am cry.

I've also noticed that you will slow down if there's someone right behind you in the backfield. Like they're using your draft to catch up...'cept it's just making you go slower. :lol

I did find something interesting about the running game, though. I think I can get ok yardage now on teams without highly rated defenses.

Still haven't seen magical passing game.

LJ11

Wellington said:
Just played a game with Shawn, lost by ten but I think the running game is starting to click a little. I got nothing to do today so i will be practicing a bit. The only thing of concern is that my team.... is afraid of the cowboys. Very, very afraid of them. :lol

Did you adjust the protection in the first vid?

This type of sack happens to me a lot. LT blocks down, and the guard kicks out to block the DE. Kind of annoying since I rarely touch the protection.

Rorschach said:
Hate this animation SO MUCH!

2s7b5h2.gif

Laws of physics am cry.

I've also noticed that you will slow down if there's someone right behind you in the backfield. Like they're using your draft to catch up...'cept it's just making you go slower. :lol

I did find something interesting about the running game, though. I think I can get ok yardage now on teams without highly rated defenses.

Still haven't seen magical passing game.

We should play sometime...

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
LJ11 said:
Did you adjust the protection in the first vid?

This type of sack happens to me a lot. LT blocks down, and the guard kicks out to block the DE. Kind of annoying since I rarely touch the protection.
Nope.

Another hard luck loss for me, this time in OT against Zep.

However... 20 carries for 91 yards. It's fine, I don't mind losing when it doesn't count.

LJ11

I hated the running game at first, but I've come around on it the last few days. Prefer it on '08, but after it clicks running feels pretty good.

Wellington said:
Nope.

Another hard luck loss for me, this time in OT against Zep.

However... 20 carries for 91 yards. It's fine, I don't mind losing when it doesn't count.

Maybe you should some offline games to build up your confidence. It'd be weird not going toe-to-toe for the division crown this year.

Fifty

Fuck EA. I wish I hadn't bought this game. I feel like such a tool for supporting this horrible company with their shitty servers.

Mrbob

DM your gods have failed again!

Perhaps EA shold hire KUSH GAMES to do Madden 2010. Can't be any worse glitch wise!

DMczaf

Mrbob said:
DM your gods have failed again!

Perhaps EA shold hire KUSH GAMES to do Madden 2010. Can't be any worse glitch wise!

Quiet, Chicken Bob! The sky isn't falling! Everything is fine!

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
What the fuck? About to play the game with mig, I press X twice to signify that I am ready. The game unreadies me, so I automatically press X twice again... this time I have the Chicago Bears playbooks?

Is there no end to the glitches and bullshit in this game? If this was in a game not from EA, we wouldn't even waste our time here.

Fifty

Wellington said:
What the fuck? About to play the game with mig, I press X twice to signify that I am ready. The game unreadies me, so I automatically press X twice again... this time I have the Chicago Bears playbooks?

That's happened to me before :(

Rorschach

I'll be around if anyone wants to play me!

Wellington said:

Is there no end to the glitches and bullshit in this game? If this was in a game not from EA, we wouldn't even waste our time here.
:lol Luke and I had that, so we had to coordinate and press x at the same time with our playbooks ready.

LukeSmith

Rorschach said:
I'll be around if anyone wants to play me!

:lol Luke and I had that, so we had to coordinate and press x at the same time with our playbooks ready.

Was so bromantic.
In its current state this game is a joke.

LJ11

Have you guys seen the QB sneak? Cheapest shit in the game.

You can get 3-4 yards with a big QB, and at least 2 with an average one. It's really overpowered and I can't believe it slipped past them. EA was embarrassed in '05 when the top players at the Madden Challenge were all running a QB sneak glitch with Vick, that's all they did to win the top prize, and now it's back.

maybe qb sneak will be banned in the league? who can say! i admit ive used it on the goalline b ut i didn't know it was unstoppable (read it earlier this morning on op sports too)

also, post if you want to play. i'll be around for the next hour or so but then i have to leave, so act now if you want to participate in a game with the famous alex smith before he is removed from the starting lineup in madden!

DMczaf

FrenchMovieTheme said:
also, post if you want to play. i'll be around for the next hour or so but then i have to leave, so act now if you want to participate in a game with the famous alex smith before he is removed from the starting lineup in madden!

I want some of Smithers.

Matrix

Wellington said:

That happened in my game with you and in several others.I'm always given the Colts playbook,I quickly change it back to the Texans,but so annoying.

Matrix

Anyone want to play who's not named FMT or DM?

Top Bottom