• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden Season 12 Thread: Welcome Playstation 3 Overlords!

Where do you want this league to be run?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Rorschach said:
Was finally doing well on the run.. :(

DISCONNECT!

FG boot or just a good old regular disconnect?

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Miguel said:
good game well. My ground game was going nooooowhere.

Texans ground game is going noooooowhere in real life.

DMczaf

FrenchMovieTheme said:
headed on now DM... just as soon as halloween (rob zombie version!) finishes! i think there's only a couple minutes left! just sign on and ill be there

pirate_ship_lg.jpg

Matrix

Mig,lets play!

I'll even use the Titans :eek: So you can be the Texans.

Matrix

Wellington said:
Really? Ahman "LDT" Green has something to say about that.

WTF that was kinda nice.I think I pulled off one nice run against you yesterday too using Green.He has one of those a game in him it seems.

YOU BLIND MIG!?

Matrix

K.

You host and be the Texans....I'll use Vince.

Miguel

OK EA, this shit needs to ALERT people that an invite has been sent. This is getting annoying. I'm getting tired of having to go into the xmb and tell people I've challenged them.

shaun hill fucking sucks in this game. at least with alex i can complete passes in tight spots (bullets) with shaun hill every throw is a duck!

i double up DM's yardage and i still lose 19-10 thanks to turnovers :(

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Slo said:
I got the 80% completion percentage achievement in my second game. With TJack. :lol
Well that is because he is an 80% passer in real life. You know the ol' saying, if it's in the game, it's in the game!

Matrix

:lol GG Mig

jesus christ that could have been a massive choke job and I was so close to punching my brother in his face when he walked in on me kicking the fg which I booted *I BLAME HIM* and asked if I wanted to play nba 2k.

Also....I don't like the Titans :(

i was 12/15 passing with alex smith against DM, of course 2 of those were picks. i think jgar was 9/18. it's not always great passing that is causing the high completion % (QB's are too accurate), but also kind of a perfect storm of protection, the passing accuracy, and a poor defensive call.

the problem with defense is that the CB will rarely attempting to get inside position on slants. this makes slants basically money plays against man coverage with no zone help. i admit that 1 on 1 slants SHOULD favor the offense more than the D, but not to the degree that they do here.

another problem is the CB reacting to button hooks/comebacks. they just stand their and their reaction time is poor... almost like they're expecting a double move. this would be a cool little effect if you had burnt the CPU on some fake button hook/fly pattern calls, but that's clearly not the case.

in any event, the high pass completion % on my end is due to my conservative playcalling. i usually make "safe" throws, i don't throw down the field much, and even if i wanted to no one on my roster has the arm to do it anyways. guess you gots to play with what you have!

Matrix

Rorschach said:
:'(

Only people I've lost to were DM, LJ, and......MIG?! >:|

We were set for a epic game and OT.....I HATE JOO EA!

LJ11

Wellington said:
Yes, meet you on.

Good game, completely collapsed with 1:30 left in the game.

Edit: No worries man, I was shocked when it happened and laughed my ass off. It should happen from time to time, so I'm glad it's not totally out of the game. I singled up Plax a lot and it was only a matter of time before it burned me. And I had him doubled the previous play, but rolled the coverage on the other side on the next play.

I made some dumb reads with the ball, but that pick by Pierce was sick. Ripped it right out of Lynch's hands.

lol that was an assbeating. im not sure wtf was going on but rors DT would get in on me almost instantly on nearly every pass play. if i pinched, it would stop the DT but then the end would get in easily. i think there were only a few sacks actually recorded, but i was pressured on almost every throw!

and who do you know on the EA staff rors!? fucking mcfadden is like a modern day barry sanders. breaks every tackle, extremely fast. not much you can do about him!

Rorschach

FrenchMovieTheme said:
lol that was an assbeating. im not sure wtf was going on but rors DT would get in on me almost instantly on nearly every pass play. if i pinched, it would stop the DT but then the end would get in easily. i think there were only a few sacks actually recorded, but i was pressured on almost every throw!

and who do you know on the EA staff rors!? fucking mcfadden is like a modern day barry sanders. breaks every tackle, extremely fast. not much you can do about him!
GG. McFadden hasn't been too good for me, but I'm finding out how to use him. 5.0 avg this game!

I didn't play DT the whole time. It's just that your line really sucks. :(

The stats say you blitzed 15 times to my 1. :lol

I've actually had a lot of trouble getting through because my controlled player gets double teamed, but your guys seemed to be too dumb to do so. :\

How do post a vid to EASportsWorld?
You have to create an easportsworld account and link it to your account. Then, after the game just go to highlights, press square to create highlight and choose the angle. After it is saved to your HDD exit the game. Next, you can go to "manage my media" in the front end Madden menus and select your media (r1 and l1 scroll through game types which are online, franchise, and exhibition). Click x on the video you want to upload.

Slo

Rorschach said:
You have to create an easportsworld account and link it to your account. Then, after the game just go to highlights, press square to create highlight and choose the angle. After it is saved to your HDD exit the game. Next, you can go to "manage my media" in the front end Madden menus and select your media (r1 and l1 scroll through game types which are online, franchise, and exhibition). Click x on the video you want to upload.

I created an account, how do I link it to my XBL tag?

Top Bottom