• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden Thread of Oh We Just Play DOTA2 Now

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
blood dragon is whatever. it is entertaining and funny but it still boils down to a really basic FPS. maybe i'm just burned out on FPS.... a burnout that has been ongoing for years!

i do enjoy a lot of the predator and terminator references though!

Answer your fucking phone instead of making posts no one cares about.

DCX

DCX
Advanced to Draft..when you fellas want to do this? Was thinking tomorrow @10est? Or tonight lol

DCX

worst commissioner ever. I told you to keep it at Scouting phase! Fuck!

735.gif

i love it! now you see dcx!

everytime i end my turn with 7 cards and hope that i don't gain another and have a 7 get rolled by the time i go again it never works -_-

eznark

Banned
If you have an iPad buy Eclipse. FUCKING GREAAAAAAAAAAAAT

Also, the guy who made Monaco was on the QT3 podcast today and seemed like a cool dude so I am going to buy Monaco tonight. Instead of spending an hour getting your collective shit pushed in in Catan, let's play some co-op!

CB3

How does one go to E3? I live in walking distance from the convention center, but I don't work in the games industry, so there is no way for me to go, is there?

It used to be easy to fake it back in the day and register to get a pass. I dunno how it is these days, though.

eznark

Banned
I can't imagine why someone would want to go to E3. Seems truly awful. I keep meaning to go to PAX East mostly because I want to see old friends and it'd be cool to spend two days in the board game area. But E3 is just a trade show packed with low rent slobs who refuse to shower.

Ramirez

I can't imagine why someone would want to go to E3. Seems truly awful. I keep meaning to go to PAX East mostly because I want to see old friends and it'd be cool to spend two days in the board game area. But E3 is just a trade show packed with low rent slobs who refuse to shower.

PAX is exactly the same thing? Lol

Colasante

Yeah, the lines at PAX East were unbearable for some of the bigger titles, I couldn't even imagine how E3 would be. I would like to play the PS4 and next Xbox though, and I've never even tried a Wii U, so that could be fun too.

eznark

Banned
PAX is exactly the same thing? Lol

I only want to go to the board game room, not stand in line waiting to see some shithouse game.

Actually I lied. I'd like to go to E3 just to see East v. West, but I am guessing there aren't huge lines for Paradox games.

LukeSmith

I am 90% sure you're trolling because:

It's pretty much been the opposite the last N years I've gone. It's nothing like the PAX/Leipzig/GamesCom/TGS "consumer" shows with the masses -- I think those shows are awful. Can't/won't do them at all, anymore.

BigAT

Yeah, the lines at PAX East were unbearable for some of the bigger titles, I couldn't even imagine how E3 would be. I would like to play the PS4 and next Xbox though, and I've never even tried a Wii U, so that could be fun too.

Waiting in lines for big budget titles is probably the worst thing to do at PAX. There are so many better things to do with much shorter wait times. When I went, there were people waiting 1.5-2 hours to play Homefront.

HOMEFRONT.

CB3

Why play boardgames in real life when i can beat all of you in Catan on XBL!

Top Bottom