• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden Thread of Oh We Just Play DOTA2 Now

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
Hey opiate,

Whining about being banned is really lame but...

I was banned for a month or so for calling another member a piece of shit for talking openly about regularly fucking married women and making the argument that he is not at all in the wrong for doing so. Actually I think I called him a mindless whore specifically.

I don't expect anything. Just want to point out how stupid that is.

Hope everyone here is doing well!

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Its pretty amazing how you can mention anyone in this thread and they just pop up.

Except DM

CB3

Tracy McGrady

Michael Jordan

72-10 is going to be broken

Josh Freeman is a fat fuck

it was worth a try

You're doing it wrong.

The+Bourne+Conspiracy+%255BXbox+360%255D.jpg

LukeSmith

Hey opiate,

Whining about being banned is really lame but...

I was banned for a month or so for calling another member a piece of shit for talking openly about regularly fucking married women and making the argument that he is not at all in the wrong for doing so. Actually I think I called him a mindless whore specifically.

I don't expect anything. Just want to point out how stupid that is.

Hope everyone here is doing well!

I hope YOU'RE doing well, pal

Mrbob

I care about frame rate more than graphics. Here we go sub 20 FPS and screen tearing.

Yeah I hate having stupid fun and fucking around playing videogames

I was sold on the game when I could stealth kill one guy, and then throw a shuriken right away at another close to me for a second stealth kill. Love ninja moves.

No way those trailers were running on PS360. Too good looking and too smooth!

Supposedly Rockstar is demoing GTA5 on PS3. I want to believe that a console version can run well.

CB3

I was sold on the game when I could stealth kill one guy, and then throw a shuriken right away at another close to me for a second stealth kill. Love ninja moves.

You could do that in the regular Far Cry 3

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
There is a while group of GAF board game people who go. I assume we can just sit at a table and not be bothered.

This is what my wife and I did the first two years of PAX East. First year we went for all three days and spent like 80% of our time playing board games with folks, including Flynn from the BG thread who taught us Agricola. The actual video-game part of PAX I can't really hack but I'm not really into video games that much anymore/too old to get nerd-amped and wait hours to play a mediocre new title. I can only speak to BGG.Con as a BG-only convention but it is really chill. Wide variety of folks at any big con, but tons of normals there and at PAX East (of course it's been years since I've gone to the latter and it seems to have become a bigger show since).

It's too bad Cali doesn't really have many great consumer-facing gaming cons. I've gone to E3 for work but had tons of time to explore too and I just liked the PAX vibe a lot more even though yeah there's tons of rabble. I'm doing KublaCon first time this year since it seems big enough to have a decent amount of normals and it's like 20mi from me.

Madden!

LukeSmith

This is what my wife and I did the first two years of PAX East. First year we went for all three days and spent like 80% of our time playing board games with folks, including some Flynn from the BG thread who taught us Agricola. The actual video-game part of PAX I can't really hack but I'm not really into video games that much anymore/too old to get nerd-amped and wait hours to play a mediocre new title anymore. I can only speak to BGG.Con as a BG-only convention but it is really chill. Wide variety of folks at any big con, but tons of normals there and at PAX East (of course it's been years since I've gone to the latter and it seems to have become a bigger show since).

It's too bad Cali doesn't really have many great consumer-facing gaming cons. I've gone to E3 for work but had tons of time to explore too and I just liked the PAX vibe a lot more even though yeah there's tons more rabble. I'm doing KublaCon first time this year since it seems big enough to have a decent amount of normals and it's like 20mi from me.

Madden!

I miss u

eznark

Banned
Do they sing Hey Jealousy? That's a clever song.

Astro! Come to that convention in Indy. I'll give you my autograph.

Top Bottom