• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden Thread of Oh We Just Play DOTA2 Now

So I bought an AMD never say die promo key off eBay a couple months back to get bioshock and tomb raider for $60 and today amd sends me an email with a key for blood dragon as well. I was going to buy it today anyways!

Yeah, they just sent me a free code for it as well. AMD is awesome!

I already bought the game though so I have a free Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon Code - Who wants it?

Those with first dibs:

MrBob
Bluemax

If neither of them claim it, first come first served (must be madden gaf - no lurkers!)

Nightz

I already bought the game though so I have a free Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon Code - Who wants it?

Those with first dibs:

MrBob
Bluemax

If neither of them claim it, first come first served (must be madden gaf - no lurkers!)

Me!

Sokantish

Those with first dibs:

MrBob
Bluemax

After everything I've done for you?

DCX

DCX
Cola, i didn't know the draft order but it seems that you will end up with Arnez :/ I tried to get into the first spot but Houston doesn't want to deal it lol I did get another first rounder from the Broncos so i should be able to piece the Jets together nicely sans the super stud QB :(

I'm just waiting on Daw to sign in with the Chiefs and scout and what not then i'm moving to draft status and we can decide when would be a good day and time.

DCX

daw840

Cola, i didn't know the draft order but it seems that you will end up with Arnez :/ I tried to get into the first spot but Houston doesn't want to deal it lol I did get another first rounder from the Broncos so i should be able to piece the Jets together nicely sans the super stud QB :(

I'm just waiting on Daw to sign in with the Chiefs and scout and what not then i'm moving to draft status and we can decide when would be a good day and time.

DCX
I will jump on as soon as I get home.

Mrbob

Thanks for the offer Shake but I already bought it. You can buy me Monaco though if you are in a gifting mood. :D

Thanks for the offer Shake but I already bought it. You can buy me Monaco though if you are in a gifting mood. :D

You'll have first dibs on any free games I come across that i don't want being as you hooked me up with XCOM!

and wtf is this stupid u-play client? I have to launch two clients (steam + u play) in order to run Blood Dragon. In 10 years we'll be running 17 different clients to play Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 12 Black Ops IV Deluxe Prestige Edition

:/

LukeSmith

Can you guys make an "Offline Franchise League" to talk about whatever remnants of CPU-swindling trade league that people are playing in now. This thread is about games that aren't Madden

OT could be like "Madden/NCAA Hybrid Thread of DCX Championship* Dreams"

i would almost rather pay $15 to have the game on steam than to get it free on uplay but then i remember even going through steam you still have to go through uplay. i'll just add it to my steam list and its the same thing minus the steam achievements

Mrbob

I have a copy of Monaco you can have Bobby.

clint-nod.gif

blood dragon is whatever. it is entertaining and funny but it still boils down to a really basic FPS. maybe i'm just burned out on FPS.... a burnout that has been ongoing for years!

i do enjoy a lot of the predator and terminator references though!

Top Bottom