• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden Thread of Oh We Just Play DOTA2 Now

BigAT

just saw the GTA V new trailers and it looks awesome but wtf this isn't coming out on PC?

Yeah, Rockstar has been dumb about that for a while now. Still absolutely ridiculous that Red Dead still isn't out on PC. Imagine how amazing people could make that game look?

There still hasn't been any gameplay footage of GTA V, right?

Zep

Banned
Yeah, Rockstar has been dumb about that for a while now. Still absolutely ridiculous that Red Dead still isn't out on PC. Imagine how amazing people could make that game look?

There still hasn't been any gameplay footage of GTA V, right?

After seeing how they handled GTAIV and LA Noire on PC...They can take their time.

Birdman02

I'm done. I noticed it said we were in stage 7, so I did all of my scouting too. I didn't want to risk losing those points.

Can I get some god damned dice rolls to go in my favor? Shiiiiiiiiiiit

five.png

Feels like you've had 9 points for the last 45 minutes.

I just haven't been able to get 3 Ore and 2 wheat at the same time. I keep having to dump stuff cause of the 7s

Sucks having no settlements left!

Also those are 3 nice victory points you have

BigAT

I just haven't been able to get 3 Ore and 2 wheat at the same time. I keep having to dump stuff cause of the 7s

Sucks having no settlements left!

Also those are 3 nice victory points you have

I zoned out about an hour ago. It's actually 6 VP, thank you very much.

BigAT

Are any of you guys color blind? I'm not inferior like that, but it seems like playing Guacamelee would be an absolute nightmare if I were.

TheCrow

Are any of you guys color blind? I'm not inferior like that, but it seems like playing Guacamelee would be an absolute nightmare if I were.

I think Pheeniks is colorblind. Or else there is no excuse for the first nhl jerseys.

BigAT

That was amazing. He is. I know Luke is color blind too. I find it kind of fascinating.

My dad is color blind, so I'm well aware of it. There just hasn't been a video game in a while that has made me consider the functional consequences of it in gaming like the end sections of Guacamelee.

I'll leave the jersey designs to someone more artistic next time

Perhaps they'll give us better logos than the array of shit we were provided

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
I hope a human player signed CJ Sanford. Not only is he a beast but he probably came cheap as hell and he had something like 60k XP at the end of the season.

I think that for next year's game, my first offseason will be 100% focused on the OL and DL, regardless of skill position talent. There was a clear distinction between those that had talent in the trenches and those that didn't. My OL was very strong but playing guys like DCX and Bluemax presented challenges that few others in the league could replicate. I thought I had a good DL but very rarely did they get home on a four man rush.

McNei1y

I've been meaning to rewatch that film. I think its up on Netflix.

I enjoyed the movie but it was definitely one of those films that intelligent people respect even more. I wikipedia'd the film afterwards and found an entire page dedicated to the numerous themes in the movie. I was unaware of said themes.

mcniely..let me know when you are done scouting

I won't be able to scout until around 4pm EST today.

DCX

DCX
I need to do my scouting too! Is FA already over?

No we are at the part of free agency where it allows you to scout. Free agency is almost over. Next step would be pre draft. We can set a date and time and plow through that and get the season started.

DCX

McNei1y

No we are at the part of free agency where it allows you to scout. Free agency is almost over. Next step would be pre draft. We can set a date and time and plow through that and get the season started.

DCX

Remember, there's one last step before the actual draft phase where one can scout. That's all I need so advance away until that step. Then again, I want to see if the few people I offered contracts accepted or not.

DCX

DCX
Jets got Nata. Colts got Ware. Champ is in SD. Fairley in Atl. Jennings in Washington and Brees ended up in Houston lol

DCX

So I bought an AMD never say die promo key off eBay a couple months back to get bioshock and tomb raider for $60 and today amd sends me an email with a key for blood dragon as well. I was going to buy it today anyways!

Colasante

Jets got Nata. Colts got Ware. Champ is in SD. Fairley in Atl. Jennings in Washington and Brees ended up in Houston lol

DCX

Brees in Houston! That means my zombie Cardinals may be able to draft the best QB at #2 overall. Maybe I'll Redbox the game for the draft.

Top Bottom