• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden Thread of Oh We Just Play DOTA2 Now

Also I now this is looking way ahead but i thought about it cause I might be giving my old headset away, remember when we would do 5 v 5 hockey and it sucked cause xbla parties only allow 8? does anybody ever use their pc mic while they play console games, cause sometimes I think connecting to mumble and using that during live is better than the party shit we have to put up with

besides i dont have to see "mcneily had left your party" fifty times in an hour anymore if that happened

my friend and i had issues staying in the same party so i thought that idea might be better

Nightz

Also I now this is looking way ahead but i thought about it cause I might be giving my old headset away, remember when we would do 5 v 5 hockey and it sucked cause xbla parties only allow 8? does anybody ever use their pc mic while they play console games, cause sometimes I think connecting to mumble and using that during live is better than the party shit we have to put up with

besides i dont have to see "mcneily had left your party" fifty times in an hour anymore if that happened

my friend and i had issues staying in the same party so i thought that idea might be better

We're gonna be chatting on our PS4s while playing NHL on the 360.

Also I now this is looking way ahead but i thought about it cause I might be giving my old headset away, remember when we would do 5 v 5 doto and it was fucking awesome? and all other game suck and we shouldn't talk about them? sometimes I think connecting to mumble and playing doto with my bros would be fun but i keep disappearing

besides i dont have to see mcneily miss a boat fifty times in an hour

fixed that up for you

Luxury truck? Bonus pulling power? Made in America?

Yes, Yes, and Maybe!

lol

Mostly for the luxury though. I was shooting for this Fall but it has to be put off until at least Spring. Leaning towards either the '14 Tundra or the new '14 Sierra.

At least I'll have some games, a PS4, and football to help tide me over!

eznark

Banned
Luxury truck? Bonus pulling power? Made in America?

Trucks are nice as fuck now. I have an F-150 supercrew that rides like a luxury sedan. It's awesome for long drives in the winter (i.e. going to Wisconsin)

We're gonna be chatting on our PS4s while playing NHL on the 360.
Now that I know mumble has an iOS app we should just set up a channel for maddenbros to use whenever. I would assume there are probably like a dozen such apps for android devices.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
But...this is the DotA thread.

m-night-shyamalan_1334621413.jpg

Trucks are nice as fuck now. I have an F-150 supercrew that rides like a luxury sedan. It's awesome for long drives in the winter (i.e. going to Wisconsin)

I have a '06 crew cab Canyon right now but my son will be getting it late next year.

Me and my wife promised each other after buying our last vehicles that we'd get what we wanted this go around.

It's raining really hard here, couldn't even see the vehicle in front of me on the way home.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
I've missed rain so much ever since I moved out here.

Even though i was born and raised in the valley's of Southern California, im not meant for this climate. Going outside during the summer makes me wanna die.

I attribute this to walking home in the 115 degree weather during summer school back in the day.

Splat

Even though i was born and raised in the valley's of Southern California, im not meant for this climate. Going outside during the summer makes me wanna die.

I attribute this to walking home in the 115 degree weather during summer school back in the day.

Still waaaaaay better than Florida.

Top Bottom