• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden Thread of Oh We Just Play DOTA2 Now

Ferny

Lol this is getting crazy
Compendium Updates
If the Compendium wasn’t already appealing enough we are in the process of receiving another big update which will add a fantasy league/point system into the game and will also introduce the pro player cards.

Fantasy System
The Fantasy system allows the player to purchase a Fantasy page for the team he/she wants to support.

There will be two new UIs in game for tracking the Fantasy Points earned in the current game you are spectating, one via the spectator graph UI and another one via the stats dropdown box.

LW, you have to get your ult up on CM asap... you should never be walking around at lvl 9 without it

You should never be walking around with any hero at lvl 9 without your ult, actually

LiveWire

LW, you have to get your ult up on CM asap... you should never be walking around at lvl 9 without it

You should never be walking around with any hero at lvl 9 without your ult, actually

Yea um I never got to level 9 in those last few games. You guys fed the enemies too fast so we were already in like "fuck it let em win" mode. :p

LukeSmith

Blind leading the blind.

CM's mana restore is better for the team than her ult. Her Ice tomb and slow are better for ganking than her ult.

LiveWire

Yea at least 2 of those deaths came from when we were all hiding in the start area waiting for them to end the game.

Somnia was feeding the Viper. :/

TheCrow

Blind leading the blind.

CM's mana restore is better for the team than her ult. Her Ice tomb and slow are better for ganking than her ult.

I guess that makes sense if everything is going relatively well but we were having to resort to teamfights to get any kills early in the games. I think her ult would've helped us more in that situation. The time for ganking was over for us.

So much salt. You guys should go play something easier like Carc to calm down

The stuff i dont get worked up about is shit I dont care about. I like winning in dota and i want to be good. Getting absolutely fucking abolished 4 times in a row is annoying as shit. When i play basketball or football in real life i get pissed when i lose there too. I get crazy salty during madden.

If this was LoL i would just lol and not give a single fuck... but its not!

Nightz

I don't think there should be any finger pointing. We're all bros learning together! Just gotta take our lumps until we get better.

It would also be nice to be matched up with people who don't know what they're doing like us. I think we can all agree that some of those teams we played knew how to compose teams and counter whoever we picked.

Luke brought up a good idea...

Maybe we should all get in mumble and play a game of us 5 vs some bots. Hard bots are unforgiving as fuck and they will punish you if you are out of position in the laning stage. They also deny and last hit like crazy so its good practice going against them. That way we can work on some fundamental stuff(combos, last hitting, etc). Could also try to build a solid team that works well together so we can be like all those other teams we played tonight!

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Im always gonna get frustrated in team games when we're losing. Its not just dota. It sucks not winning!

We're all pretty fucking terrible. But when Livewire comes in and throws Somnia under the bus, who was trying to help him all night, i can see why that would piss Somnia off. Im super grateful to anyone trying to help me. Luke and AT and TOM dragged my ass along for the first couple days and that was pretty fucking invaluable.

Rorschach

What sucks about DotA is that you're all gonna be going up against full teams of clan members that are really well organized with better strategies and synergy. I imagine there's very little communication with you gents and you guys haven't been practicing for a long time like they have.

CB3

What sucks about DotA is that you're all gonna be going up against full teams of clan members that are really well organized with better strategies and synergy. I imagine there's very little communication with you gents and you guys haven't been practicing for a long time like they have.

We have decent communication. As organized as a few people who have played the game only a week or two can.

CB3

I can take that loss. A few mistakes in the mid game doomed us but there was decent coordination throughout. We held pretty well

TheCrow

I can take that loss. A few mistakes in the mid game doomed us but there was decent coordination throughout. We held pretty well

Yeah, I think that went relatively well. Had some trouble top lane and I probably should've tried to gank up there instead of bot but we held our own for the most part.

I guess everyone was shy when I played!

Play with me.. i always feel like I talk too much :/

edit--

I'm going to practice my blink epi .1000 times before my next game of dota. Getting really tired of fucking it up over and over. When i first started i feel i was better with it than i am now. Last two nights It's 50/50 whether I pull it off right or waste it completely. Something like 7 losses in a row today... fu dota

Guileless

Temp Banned for Remedial Purposes
Has anyone used the Sunday ticket app on Tablets and mobile before? I'm not wasting another fall having to watch sam bradford and Jake Locker flail around.

Mrbob

NFL should free Sunday Ticket from DirectTV before it becomes irrelevant. Well it already is somewhat to me with the emergence of the Red Zone channel. I'd rather have 17 weeks of red zone channel coverage on my mobile device.

NFL should free Sunday Ticket from DirectTV before it becomes irrelevant. Well it already is somewhat to me with the emergence of the Red Zone channel. I'd rather have 17 weeks of red zone channel coverage on my mobile device.

well no shit, you have no reason to watch a full bears game because the team is horrible. but for those of us who aren't like you/cb, we actually like to watch all of our teams games in full, not some half baked redzone shots.

although for someone such as myself (a niners fan), sunday ticket is probably worthless because we'll be on national TV just about every week. that's what happens when you are a top team in the league. maybe someday you'll experience that

BigAT

I think Red Zone is better assuming you're in your market for your team. If you're out of market though then it's a no-brainer for Sunday Ticket.

eznark

Banned
well no shit, you have no reason to watch a full bears game because the team is horrible. but for those of us who aren't like you/cb, we actually like to watch all of our teams games in full, not some half baked redzone shots.

although for someone such as myself (a niners fan), sunday ticket is probably worthless because we'll be on national TV just about every week. that's what happens when you are a top team in the league. maybe someday you'll experience that

Their home games for sure being on the WC. Packers are the same way for me. They are almost always on FOX here if not a prime time game. I get Sunday ticket so I can watch every other game.
Mthat Boh is content to only watch ten or so plays from each quarter explains a lot about his football acumen.

Top Bottom