• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden Thread of Oh We Just Play DOTA2 Now

Trasher

Even though i was born and raised in the valley's of Southern California, im not meant for this climate. Going outside during the summer makes me wanna die.

I attribute this to walking home in the 115 degree weather during summer school back in the day.

It was 115 about a month ago when we were in Vegas. Although, coming from Michigan where we get 90s and super humid weather, I still think humidity beats the straight up heat.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
For the same reasons you spend 60 bucks to be just as meaningless to the all-time MaddenGAF Championship list as me.

You can do better than that, friend. i believe in you.

Im probably gonna be late to DOTA tonight. Something came up. Hopefully ill be back by 9:30 PST or so to get some games in.

LiveWire

You can do better than that, friend. i believe in you.

Wish I could say the same for you re: a Madden chip. At least I have nowhere to go but up. Each season for you is just another reminder of your failures. You're kinda like our own Andy Reid. Maybe you should swap with daw for the Chiefs this year? Change of scenery might do you some good.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Wish I could say the same for you re: a Madden chip. At least I have nowhere to go but up. Each season for you is just another reminder of your failures. You're kinda like our own Andy Reid. Maybe you should swap with daw for the Chiefs this year? Change of scenery might do you some good.

I'm comfortable with being the leagues Andy Reid if you're comfortable being the NFL version of Bobby Petrino.

I'm comfortable with being the leagues Andy Reid if you're comfortable being the NFL version of Bobby Petrino.

Given Livewire's recent "I got nowhere to go but up!" comment I would say that Cam Cameron is a better comparison

After all, "You guys just did what most men in America can't do---win an NFL game!" was what Cam said after they beat the Ravens in OT

Somnia

That was a fun maddengaf match =)

Thanks for the advice AZ and AT on Slark, really improved my game that match... even going mid against sniper lol

Rorschach

HdXRDkl.jpg

Not a good time to be out in the sun working on a car... at least it's down from 115!

Got home from work today at around 6pm. A/C is broken. Good thing it's FUCKING FRIDAY so no one can come out until Monday and I only live in the south where it's 100 degrees with 400% humidity. Fucking Christ.

LukeSmith

Got home from work today at around 6pm. A/C is broken. Good thing it's FUCKING FRIDAY so no one can come out until Monday and I only live in the south where it's 100 degrees with 400% humidity. Fucking Christ.

Ugh that's awful, it's mid 80s today and I'm glad I live in one of the seemingly rare places with AC.

Top Bottom