• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden Thread of Oh We Just Play DOTA2 Now

Mrbob

AT has it right. Watch Red Zone when your team isn't playing.

well no shit, you have no reason to watch a full bears game because the team is horrible. but for those of us who aren't like you/cb, we actually like to watch all of our teams games in full, not some half baked redzone shots.

although for someone such as myself (a niners fan), sunday ticket is probably worthless because we'll be on national TV just about every week. that's what happens when you are a top team in the league. maybe someday you'll experience that

http://www.chicagobears.com/gameday/schedule.html

With the coaching prowess of Bestman, I see 14-2 as a reality. Shame the team will have to wait for the playoffs to destroy the Niners.

AT has it right. Watch Red Zone when your team isn't playing.

http://www.chicagobears.com/gameday/schedule.html

With the coaching prowess of Bestman, I see 14-2 as a reality. Shame the team will have to wait for the playoffs to destroy the Niners.

hi-res-159690707_crop_650x440.jpg

i'll commend the bears for hiring the first ever female head coach but i would be shocked if the bears didn't finish in last place in your division

Guileless

Temp Banned for Remedial Purposes
Just order the special edition of madden from amazon and you get it free!

That's what prompted the question. I saw that while browsing amazon this morning. It said it also comes with Ultimate Team packs that show up a week at a time. I wonder if those are different than the packs you get for Season Ticket.

LukeSmith

Another hero I'd recommend is Treant Protector.

He's dumb OP for the first 30 minutes and you can put armor on your friends from anywhere on the map to keep them alive or heal them.

You can also use your Tree Armor on Towers to heal them.

He's ridiculously broken

Nightz

I stopped reading his review after the first sentence:
I bought this game expecting an exciting GTA-like open world game where I'm free to do what I want, but unfortunately the only combat to be found in this game is chopping down trees.

Edit: Also got my Club LOL, Kicks, and museum expansions. My town is booming!

Ferny

I stopped reading his review after the first sentence:

Edit: Also got my Club LOL, Kicks, and museum expansions. My town is booming!

What is kicks? Is it a shoe store?

Did you also get that fitness program dvd set Nightz? I was interested in getting it, but wasn't sure if it was actually as good as Insanity was.

Nightz

What is kicks? Is it a shoe store?

Did you also get that fitness program dvd set Nightz? I was interested in getting it, but wasn't sure if it was actually as good as Insanity was.
Yup, Kicks is a shoe store. And yeah I'm getting T25. Should be arriving on Tuesday. I'm not sure yet either, but my wife and I wanted a workout that was a little shorter. I'll let you know.
You weren't out after the title? "Where's the combat?" I think it's parody, but I'm not certain.
Yeah pretty sure it's a parody lol.
Where did you go Nightz and Somnia?
Gotta run some errands with the wife. I'll be back on later.

Top Bottom