• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden Thread of Oh We Just Play DOTA2 Now

BigAT

Someone get me an ixmike card.

xVirsai.jpg

Bask in its glory.

Rorschach

Is that it for DotA? Sorry, gents. I had no idea how that guy works. Wish I had someone like Ursa! Also, I don't think sending the two newest guys to the same lane works. They can just pick on us all day.

Rorschach

Damnit, that program was still installing even though I stopped it with task manager? No wonder!

Wow, Drow is easy... If I wasn't making so many dumb mistakes, that would have gone a lot better.

I really wish I could slap children that weren't my own.

I asked this new student of mine this morning what other kind of music she likes and her mom answered "Taylor Swift" for her. The girl yelled NO I DON'T at her mom and threw a hissy fit and cried and glared at her mom the rest of the lesson.

Fucking kids.

you know what grinds my gears?

when I order a bacon quarter pounder and I don't get any fucking bacon

the FUCK is this shit

I've ordered a double cheeseburger combo and asked for just ketchup and mayonnaise. They didn't put any fucking cheese on it! "Well, you said just ketchup and mayonnaise!"

I would've ordered a regular burger then, you idiots!

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
My AC town is in the middle of a crazy thunderstorm.

Outside in real life, its already like 95 degrees :(

Nightz

Come to my town. I have all the fruits. Some may not be available though since I went picking yesterday. 3282-2339-5706

eznark

Banned
My town is just sitting open. I have peaches and oranges in baskets in front of the fountain.

SSFIV Turbo is the steam deal today but it says it has "partial controller support" what does that mean?

eznark

Banned
I'm playing Company of Heroes like a man! It's Company of Heroes! I'm surprised (not unpleasantly so) at how little they have changed.

My town is just sitting open. I have peaches and oranges in baskets in front of the fountain.

SSFIV Turbo is the steam deal today but it says it has "partial controller support" what does that mean?

not sure but my 360 controller works just fine on AE

Top Bottom