• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden Thread of Oh We Just Play DOTA2 Now

BigAT

No point in watching any of the pro's play him until i can pull off shift blink epi's in my sleep :/ Once the big team fights begin, my sole mission is to pull that off.

His pre-blink combo, though risky, is easy to pull off. Just burrow-> sandstorm right away(not always needed - but i do it to further confuse people) -> channel epi. By the time they realize i am channeling, it's pretty much too late. Burrow has a 2.17 second stun and it takes 2 seconds to channel epi. One of their teammates would have to interrupt - that's why i throw in sandstorm if there are other people around to try and cover up what I am doing and give myself a bit more time.

Other than that, my attack dmg and attack speed is god awful so i will normally just burrow then sandstorm and get the hell out of there. Unless we have numbers, then i will try to body block after i burrow so the carries can clean up.

Not much else for me to do!

You should just stay in sandstorm unless you know they have true sight of the area or you get dusted. It does pretty good damage and you should be safe in it for the most part.

Mrbob

CB, I'm transforming you into a PC and Playstation fan. My work is almost complete.

It took until PS+'s second year to really become great (when they introduced the instant game collection at E3 in 2012). MS just started with the free games, we'll see how it turns out.

There's also no way to know if they won't continue the free games onto Xbox One. At E3 all they said is that they will be releasing 2 free games a month for Xbox 360 up until Xbox One's release date. Maybe they will switch over and start offering 1 game a month on One just like Sony is doing with PS4.

Time will tell.

Should be nice for the seven people who buy XBox One this holiday season.

TheCrow

A62033F641A31745170264692A20F13D1E662135

What a way to end my DOTA night. I'm saving this replay forever.

did you guys just refuse to push towers? How did that last an hour lol

thanks for the tip, AT. I'll hang out in my sand storms a bit more now instead of panicking and hightailing it outta there lol

TheCrow

did you guys just refuse to push towers? How did that last an hour lol

I don't know. Early game was terrible since we had 4 melee heroes and I was mid so we got completely out farmed top and bot. Then they focused mid and took down our tier 3 tower. So we kept defending and by the time we pushed mid they all respawned. We played it safe and backed off. Rinse and repeat until we out carried them in the end.

Lifestealer was able to ride on spirit breakers back and they just run across half the map to gank. That was pretty awesome.

It helped that my ult would one hit kill drow.

Holy shit that is a brilliant idea!

LS infest into spirit breaker then run a gank train. We should try that!

Mrbob

On a super serious note have we decided the platform for next gen NHL. Are we switching NHL to PS Quadruple as well?

I'll get Xbone to continue with NHL if need be.

On a super serious note have we decided the platform for next gen NHL. Are we switching NHL to PS Quadruple as well?

We're getting NHL on the 360 (we'll need it since it comes out a week after madden and we won't have rosters for franchise yet)

If a bunch of people happen to also get it on PS4...great

TheCrow

Luckily my xbox live doesn't run out until 2014 so i'm fine with sticking with the xbox.

Trasher

You should just stay in sandstorm unless you know they have true sight of the area or you get dusted. It does pretty good damage and you should be safe in it for the most part.
That or stuns they can cast on top of him to knock him out.

Ferny

Ratchet & Clank Collection (PS3) – Regular Price: $19.99 Sale Price: $14.99 PlayStation Plus Price: $7.50

Sweet!
Is that on now? I need to jump on that.

McNeily is like one of those bullies at school that say they they will jump someone for weeks on weeks but when he never does it, he blames your class schedule not working with his. Point is YOU'RE A FRAUD MCNEILY.

eznark

Banned
Starts tomorrow. Also the most overrated piece of media in the history of entertainment is on sale for $5 if you like things that are shit.

Ferny

Starts tomorrow. Also the most overrated piece of media in the history of entertainment is on sale for $5 if you like things that are shit.
SotC is pretty overrated I agree.

Some nice sales in that. Xbox is also doing their sale too.

McNei1y

McNeily is like one of those bullies at school that say they they will jump someone for weeks on weeks but when he never does it, he blames your class schedule not working with his. Point is YOU'RE A FRAUD MCNEILY.

I'm a huge flake. I'm just the worst.

eznark

Banned
Nothing that I was terribly interested in. Why the fuck won't Vita Lumines go on sale??

Anything good in the xbox one?

53k viewers on the beyondthesummit channel watching Na'Vi vs. Tong Fu. Naturally, twitch is shit and so I have to watch at 480p in order for it to not stutter.

I don't know why everyone thinks twitch is so awesome and M$ has the advantage there.

Somnia

53k viewers on the beyondthesummit channel watching Na'Vi vs. Tong Fu. Naturally, twitch is shit and so I have to watch at 480p in order for it to not stutter.

I don't know why everyone thinks twitch is so awesome and M$ has the advantage there.

Its always lag fee for me. I never tend to have twitch issues when others are, no idea.

Now I did have some lag watching someone play Rogue yesterday.

BigAT

It's usually great for me, but even so, compare Twitch to the other streaming services out there. Even if you have some issues, it's still gold compared to UStream or Own3d (RIP).

Navi made TongFu make look like a team full of McNeily's.

Top Bottom