• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden Thread of Oh We Just Play DOTA2 Now

Nightz

Yeah I hate Samsung's plastic. I took a look at one at Best Buy and the black didn't seem so bad, so I'm almost ready to give in. I just don't want to wait for the HTC One if it's coming out in 2 months.

Trasher

Team: I will be home soon. I expect games tonight.

I had a rough go in the one game I played by myself last night. I was PL and had the whole team on my back. Turned into a base race scenario. I raxxed everything for mega creeps. Then I purposely died so I could buyback and defend our ancient. Was able to kill two or three, and then they bought back and my team couldn't hold them off. Then we lost. :(

hey kids. i'm a computer.

Trasher

If trasher gets home soon and a few others show up... we can run our own game and carry trashcanman to victory because he obviously can't do it himself as a PL. What a scrub!

I'm still furious about losing that game. Literally had zero help. I mega creeped by myself...and they couldn't even hold them off.

Omw home now. See you in 15!

holy fuck these truly are the dog days of summer. no football, no madden, no nba playoffs, a bunch of trash dota talk, baseball.... ridiculous!

p.s.

anyone with a vita and ps+ should check out virtues last reward. THE NONARRRYYYY GAME! AMBIDEX EDITIOOOOON!!

LukeSmith

Yeah there was some nice stuff in that game, AT & I's "commentary" not withstanding. Good synergy between CB and Shake against a double ranged lane, even

Yeah there was some nice stuff in that game, AT & I's "commentary" not withstanding. Good synergy between CB and Shake against a double ranged lane, even

Commentary was hilarious

Need to get more games like that in. There were some lessons being taught by that commentary. Like maybe don't give away momentum by initiating under a tower? :(

Nightz

The commentary was great. Trasher should join you guys too so you can do play by play for a full noob game. Gotta get Rors and pheenix in on the action!

Pheeknicks needs to go through basic training before he gets in on those games

They just added a shitload of tutorial stuff with this next patch

from the doto OT...

Really liking the tutorial stuff. Though you can't 100% it in test because you need to play limited hero pool matches at the end.

It goes like:

1. DK tutorial
2. Sniper tutorial
3. Video
4. 1vs1 mid with limited items
5. 1vs1 mid with all items, can pick between 20 heroes, need to play it 10 times.
6. 5 full bot games
7. 10 limited hero pool matches.

Obviously can't finish 7 because nobody plays in test.

Top Bottom