• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden Thread of Oh We Just Play DOTA2 Now

Birdman02

The draft glitches out. It didn't show the players, all it showed was undefined all over the screen and I had to sim it. Lol if this happen to a full league we probably all quit right then and there.

I got a bunch of oline and a rb even though I have three good ones and one that was second in rushing yay!

Boston ended in Chicago. It appears Crow traded up and got rid of Myers. Poor Will.

I don't know how many people are playing. I'm going to advance every two days. 10 pm est. If people need more time I will allow it.

Week one starts now. Zombie league assemble!

DCX

Wow, what a terrible draft by the AI. It took an RB in the 1st rd (even though I drafted one early last season) who is worse in just about every single category than Jacquizz Rogers. I was hoping to go LB and secondary heavy, but the AI went all offense in the first 4 rounds. I did get an OK center in the 2nd, but I didn't get any of the guys I was hoping for.

Then I lost connection to the EA servers during my week 1 game, so it didn't count it.

McNei1y

You literally are the worst GM DCX. I know it's a zombie league but you just say something and do it without anyone even responding to you. At least people give FMT shit so he complies. DCX? More like SUX. M I RITE lol!!!!!

You literally are the worst GM DCX. I know it's a zombie league but you just say something and do it without anyone even responding to you. At least people give FMT shit so he complies. DCX? More like SUX. M I RITE lol!!!!!

mmmmmm MMM!! i like being an outsider and seeing these types of posts!

DCX

DCX
I posted yesterday I was drafting today at 10. I did.

It didn't even matter because it glitches out. Sorry bro.

DCX

BigAT

$8 for Super Mario World?! Nintendo is desperate.

Isn't that how much it was on Wii VC? I can't remember.

The stupidest thing is you can't play it on WiiU even if you bought it for Wii. Hard to encourage purchases like that when their policy and standardization is so lacking.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Isn't that how much it was on Wii VC? I can't remember.

The stupidest thing is you can't play it on WiiU even if you bought it for Wii. Hard to encourage purchases like that when their policy and standardization is so lacking.

Home brew is super fucking easy on the original wii. Its turned into my emulation machine

McNei1y

I posted yesterday I was drafting today at 10. I did.

It didn't even matter because it glitches out. Sorry bro.

DCX

But instead of telling people that that's how you're going to run the league, you just do it. At least take a vote or something. I was planning on playing games on time, even against the computer. But now I feel like instead of being pressured to advance with a deadline, you'll just advance the week whenever you want to.

McNei1y

McNeily no one actually cares about this season, you shouldn't either!

It's not that I care, I just wanted a say for scouting and drafting so when I do play my pointless games that I at least know I'm having fun with people I drafted. Even if the draft didn't bug out, I'm still going to play just to play since practice doesn't hurt, but you know, getting some draftees was something that would've been even better.

McNei1y

800 I think

h3cMxtm.gif

eznark

Banned
I'm down to play tonight. I was trying to get some MLB games in last night but kccitystar has vanished and Pheenix wouldn't talk to me. I guess he is still trying to get over me bending him over on Wednesday.

Also I bought the Injustice season pass last night for some reason. Is there nothing to download yet? No skins or anything?

I'm down to play tonight. I was trying to get some MLB games in last night but kccitystar has vanished and Pheenix wouldn't talk to me. I guess he is still trying to get over me bending him over on Wednesday.

Also I bought the Injustice season pass last night for some reason. Is there nothing to download yet? No skins or anything?

I was the one that messaged you on AIM and Steam!

I'm out of town tonight and tomorrow night

When do you leave? I can play this afternoon, maybe by noon.

I didn't get your messages!

well I'm leaving around 3 CT but I am probably going to spend a lot of the day preparing since my ass needs to learn some notes

if worse comes to worse maybe you can play the CPU or something but you aren't my next series anyways. I will be a lot better about getting my games in after this weekend though

just saw your message in the MLB thread. I guess we'll have to wait for my ass whooping on Sunday

Stayed at a bar til 3 am cause me and a coworker enter a beerpong tournament. Winner got a free trip to Vegas. We lost in the Finals by 1 cup :(

CB3

I thought there was a skin pack with that. Lobo is about to come out, I think.

DCX

DCX
I will in a few minutes. It seems like Mcniely, daw, Bird and Crow are the only dudes playing. I think Soka as well. I'm also the Jets.

DCX

TheCrow

Are you the Broncos again?

No. I decided to take over a NFC team, my bears, since most of the people still in it are there. Plus the Broncos have been soiled by the hands of goldlion. :) But I did try to pick up Champ and Dumervil, unfortunately Shane Falco couldn't convince them to sing.

Well, I finally got my results back from my MRI (lulz VA).

I got an email, excuse me... I mean a "secure message" that said simply "MRI was normal". Thank God they didn't find anything on the MRI. Gonna try and find out if they figured out what the abnormality was that showed on the XRAY and CT. It's impossible to get a hold of a VA doc or his nurse on the phone so I guess I'll give this 'secure messaging' another go. Figured I'd get a better explanation after an MRI than "ur good, brah"

Either way, I'm healthy... TIME FOR HOOKERS AND BLOW!

<3 all you bros for saying there was nothing to worry about

I got an email, excuse me... I mean a "secure message" that said simply "MRI was normal". Thank God they didn't find anything on the MRI. Gonna try and find out if they figured out what the abnormality was that showed on the XRAY and CT. It's impossible to get a hold of a VA doc or his nurse on the phone so I guess I'll give this 'secure messaging' another go. Figured I'd get a better explanation after an MRI than "ur good, brah"

Good to hear brother!

eznark

Banned

Woohoo!

daw840

Fuck yeah

Maybe you can find a waitress to ask some hookers to come home with you!

CB3

Good shit, shake. Happy things turned out well

SSX is 10 bucks at bestbuy today and tomorrow. WHERE MY SSX BROS(brah's) AT?!

Top Bottom