• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden Thread of Oh We Just Play DOTA2 Now

TheCrow

yes-eccbc87e4b5ce2fe28308fd9f2a7baf3-1267.gif

McNei1y

I need a new mouse. I know I asked this earlier last month but tell me a good mouse to purchase! My old, crappy one is hindering my rise to the top of the DOTA world. That dude Dindler or whatever isn't even on my level with this crappy mouse.

eznark

Banned
I love my R.A.T. 7. Thing is fucking awesome. I think the mouse du jour for this thread anyway is the Razer Naga though.

Nightz

Thread title change lol. As for the mouse, I tried my friend's RAT and it was cool. I use a Naga myself personally. Got all my item hotkeys on the mouse for Dota.

eznark

Banned
The naga has way more buttons but I like how customizable the RAT is. I was able to tinker with like 6 different aspects of it to make it feel perfect in my hand. I can barely use the 7 or so buttons that are on it, I'd be lost with the 200 buttons on the naga.

McNei1y

I guess I'll buy the Naga. I just won a golf pool so I have some random money to spend. Just you wait, guys. I'll be on Flobot's level!

TheCrow

I don't use any of those programmable buttons on my mouse just so everyone can hear the clacking of my mechanical keyboard.

BigAT

"Casting" last night was fun, I would definitely be up for doing that again. Maybe we could cast a game sometime of just a team of five in matchmaking if we don't have that many people on.

The funniest thing about this is, the article in the new Edge is prior to the DRM reversal and their attack in the issue is because of the DRM.

I think someone on twitter confirmed that it was written after the DRM reversal.

Edit: Yep....

@michaelgapper said:
For those asking, Edge went to print after Microsoft's DRM reversal and the story reflects it.

AZ beat me. lol

Somnia

Ah ok I read that wrong in the thread, that thread has fallen to shit so I only read the first couple pages lol

Ah well, nothing new for Edge, they've done quite a few crazy issues like this. I remember that issue of EGM where the PS3 had shit or something thrown on it.

Somnia

Its going to be alright somnia! Stay strong!

You realize I am buying both and have no real preference? The only reason I'm getting these systems for is to play games, right now Xbox has better day 1 games, but that's it for my opinion on the two.

I just try to level out the discussion with Bob in here.

Cover should have been

"How Microsoft blew it. Madden GAF switches to PS4. How will this influential community shape nextgen console wars? MrBob and Somnia debate"

You realize I am buying both and have no real preference? The only reason I'm getting these systems for is to play games, right now Xbox has better day 1 games, but that's it for my opinion on the two.

I just try to level out the discussion with Bob in here.

The only thing I'll miss truly is Forza if I forego the One at launch. Most of the other games are multiplat and I can't convince myself to shell out the extra $100 for those.

Quantum Break could be the deciding factor for me (along with finances) getting a One at launch.

Somnia

The only thing I'll miss truly is Forza if I forego the One at launch. Most of the other games are multiplat and I can't convince myself to shell out the extra $100 for those.

Quantum Break could be the deciding factor for me (along with finances) getting a One at launch.

Quantum is 2014 at best.

I just prefer Forza, Dead Rising 3 and Killer Instinct over Killzone and Knack. However I will be playing all 5 of them, so in the end I'll be happy (unless they all suck)

But did you see titanfall?

eznark

Banned
Did you get the club yet?

It started being built on Sunday but I forgot to play AC at all yesterday. I left my DS in a bag that I left in an office that I won't be returning to til Friday. But I am probably going to run over there are some point today and grab it. What's an extra two hours of driving when animal crossing is at stake?!

Cover should have been

"How Microsoft blew it. Madden GAF switches to PS4. How will this influential community shape nextgen console wars? MrBob and Somnia debate"

Somia is already dead. Like Ferny playing anti-mage.

Top Bottom