• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden Thread of Oh We Just Play DOTA2 Now

Quantum is 2014 at best.

I just prefer Forza, Dead Rising 3 and Killer Instinct over Killzone and Knack. However I will be playing all 5 of them, so in the end I'll be happy (unless they all suck)

I may end up with both but the PS4 is locked in for me. Knowing that Infamous and MLB will be early 2014 titles sealed that for me.

TheCrow

It started being built on Sunday but I forgot to play AC at all yesterday. I left my DS in a bag that I left in an office that I won't be returning to til Friday. But I am probably going to run over there are some point today and grab it. What's an extra two hours of driving when animal crossing is at stake?!

Think of all the weeds that are growing!

BigAT

Amazon is charging sales tax for NJ now, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

angryraphx3s2n.gif

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
It doesn't matter, we won anyway. CB and Shake can gank all they want bot, so long as they let me and trasher free farm the whole damn game.

Yeah. Shame on the guys that have only played 2 weeks for not bringing down the vets!.

The teams were unbalanced to begin with.

Mrbob

Awww, shit. Furry Simulator is half off on Steam for a midweek sale. Might be time to buy. Also, is the Enhanced Edition of Baldur's Gate any good? Finally at my consideration price of 5 dollars.

Splat

My Enchantress will be much improved by not fucking playing enchantress ever again. I played Zeus in our 5v5 newb mm after and it went pretty good! Tried Batrider in a pub, he's weird.

eznark

Banned
Wasn't BigAT the big proponent of Dust? He's been spot on with a number of games lately, I think I'll pick it up finally.

BG:EE is fine. It's not as big an update as I expected. You'll never play it Bob, so just don't bother.

CB3

Wasn't BigAT the big proponent of Dust? He's been spot on with a number of games lately, I think I'll pick it up finally.

BG:EE is fine. It's not as big an update as I expected. You'll never play it Bob, so just don't bother.

I liked it alot but never got back to it because of other shit that was out.

Trasher

A good support will always carry dust for the team if there are invisos out and about!

CB3

You guys are talking about the dota item Dust and Enark is talking about the game Dust which is on sale on steam right now.

BigAT

I was, I think CB too maybe. I think my main point was that it shouldn't be written off just because it has anthropomorphic characters. It's not a furry game, there are never any romantic angles.

I'm pretty positive there are aspects of the game you will find annoying, namely the sidekick, but I really liked the combat system and the Metroidvania aspects of it. Really beautiful game too. Plus it was made single-handedly by a GAF member!

eznark

Banned
It's $7.50. How much cheaper will it be?

How long is the game, AT? My issue with the art style has less to do with the furries and more to do with the deviantart-style vaseline coating everything seems to have.

Trasher

You guys are talking about the dota item Dust and Enark is talking about the game Dust which is on sale on steam right now.

No shit. That was my hint/joke for you being in the wrong thread for that talk!

Do you not see the thread title?!?!

In this thread, dust can only be one thing!

What? You guys had the Ferny! And we had a bot. I don't think anyone expected him to be such an All-Star though.

Once I figured out you could ping heroes for him to go in, it was good times. He would always live with like 10 hp after a battle lol. McNulty wanted him so bad!

BigAT

It's $7.50. How much cheaper will it be?

How long is the game, AT? My issue with the art style has less to do with the furries and more to do with the deviantart-style vaseline coating everything seems to have.

Uh, it's been a while since I played but I remember it being pretty beefy for a downloadable. Like 10 hours or so?

Top Bottom