• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden Thread of Oh We Just Play DOTA2 Now

Splat's enchantress will be much improved. I had no idea he was doing so bad at bot.

Him and Az were both super squishy and kept over extending their lane with no ward support in our jungle.

He was trying to jungle but then would come to lane and get ganked immediately.

It was just me and CB in the lane. Not sure how that is a gank when we are killing within our lane. Every time you guys would push the lane across the river i would circle around the trees and we'd initiate on one of you. CB was timing his follow up stun perfect. A chain stunned squishy is a dead squishy. If you guys warded our jungle you'd have been fine but you kept pushing anyways. Good idea to leave our lane and go farm top. Me and CB had that shit on lock! :)

Yeah. Shame on the guys that have only played 2 weeks for not bringing down the vets!.

The teams were unbalanced to begin with.

Thank you

LukeSmith

You dont play both

YOU ARENT A BRO

I think that was Phee-phee's way of saying he liked playing last night and is excited to learn more.

Be a welcoming bro until the drug gets in his veins

WindRunner vs Lina.

Pros & Cons.

Give me a breakdown.

Windrunner is the best hero in the game and Lina is a pub stomper trashcan hero with a nuke that makes people think they are better than they really are

Shackleshot is the most satisfying ability in the game

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
I think that was Phee-phee's way of saying he liked playing last night and is excited to learn more.

Be a welcoming bro until the drug gets in his veins

I thought he just watched?

And/or farted into his mic on our mumble room

so i am practicing my shift-blink epi's in a bot game and I just realized sandstorm last for fucking ever if you dont move. It just keeps going and going and going... You can seriously channel it for 80 seconds for 30 mana

mind.
blown.

shoulda kept that to myself cause that is embarrassing as fuck!

near spoiler tag fail too... brain is mush

BigAT

so i am practicing my shift-blink epi's in a bot game and I just realized sandstorm last for fucking ever if you dont move. It just keeps going and going and going... You can seriously channel it for 80 seconds for 30 mana

mind.
blown.

shoulda kept that to myself cause that is embarrassing as fuck!

near spoiler tag fail too... brain is mush

Really? REALLY?!

What did you think I meant by "just stay in Sandstorm"?

Really? REALLY?!

What did you think I meant by "just stay in Sandstorm"?

I always used it as an escape mechanism due to the 1.5 sec of invis :(

I was wondering why when I played against another SK their sand storm cloud lasted longer than mine!

shift-blink epi -> burrow -> hang out in sandstorm is awesome...

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
I'm still realizing little things that I never knew. It happened just last night watching daily dota, infact.

I wouldnt say such things here, though!

BigAT

My only option is 1080p? I get sound but the video is frozen.

I'll have to see about setting up other bitrates. I think it's only setup to broadcast out of Dota, so it freezes the screen if I alt tab out of Dota. Not that huge of a problem, I'll see if I can address it though.

I'll have to see about setting up other bitrates. I think it's only setup to broadcast out of Dota, so it freezes the screen if I alt tab out of Dota. Not that huge of a problem, I'll see if I can address it though.

Ok, just making sure it wasn't a bandwidth issue.

Edit: Also, fuck you with that 33ms ping.

Top Bottom