• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden Thread of Oh We Just Play DOTA2 Now

Mrbob

It is ok, Shake. One day you will reach my DOTO level. It will be a glorious day for you.

You also spent 5 minutes inside the base after the game started trying to figure out how to get the courier to work.

Lets not throw stones, Bob.

If I remember right that was one of three straight games I lead our team to victory in MaddenGAF instrasquad match ups.

Ferny

Just speaking from experience. Tried setting up multiple tournaments and whatnot for 4v4 Halo stuff, and it's really fucking hard to find a good time for everyone. Seems like most people (east coasters) are logging off by the time I get home from work usually.
Im not saying it won't be hard, but then again if someone is interested in playing, then the expectation should be that they actually are going to be able to schedule games.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
That day was two weeks ago.

mjgifs15.gif

Forgot how god awful PSN is

brb have to install an update for the store despite performing a system update a few days earlier

brb takes an hour to download a 1 gig demo

brb another 15 minutes to install

PS4 better fix all this shit!

Smokey

Download BF3 on PS+ (12GB) that takes forever

Install BF3 which takes forever

"Play" BF3 and greeted by the need to download a 2GB patch

PSN and PS3 fucking suck. XBL is still gonna shit on PSN next gen sry bob

Ferny

Yeah I been trying to dl and install BF3 all day.

suck it down bob i'm having no problems playing Defense Grid: The Awakening on my 360! and it was all free!

Somnia

Fun times tonight all. I felt like the GOOS team improved quite a bit with team play and communication despite yelling over the commentary =)

Mrbob

Fun times tonight all. I felt like the GOOS team improved quite a bit with team play and communication despite yelling over the commentary =)

It was funny hearing AT and Luke bitch about me not using E with Windrunnner when I thought it was a passive attribute. I was like wtf you guys talking about! I didn't realize I could activate it till near the end of the second game.

It was funny hearing AT and Luke bitch about me not using E with Windrunnner when I thought it was a passive attribute. I was like wtf you guys talking about! I didn't realize I could activate it till near the end of the second game.

at least you made it to the fountain to heal tho

Smokey

BF3 MP on PS3 is such trash holy fuck

sub HD graphics at what looks to be barely 30 fps with 24 max players oh lawd. it looks like the pc version on low and I think that may be generous

bf4 is gonna mind fuck ps4/x1 players

Top Bottom