• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden Thread of Oh We Just Play DOTA2 Now

Mrbob

Trading cards added to more Steam games:

Alan Wake
Gun Monkeys
Gratuitous Space Battles
War of the Roses: Kingmaker
Skulls of the Shogun

Time to play Alan Wake. Also, might have to buy Skulls of the Shogun now.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
I have Sansheng and YTF. I dont own a compendium so if any of you guys wanna trade for that shit, feel free.

Rorschach

I'm so tired. Just drove through crazy traffic for hours because the border patrol decided to stop every car. That's right. Every fucking car up the 5. Not just random search. EVERY. CAR. And I haven't slept. Partly because I had something important to get ready for last night and partly because I watched that twitch dota video that bigAT put up instead of taking the nap I should have!

BigAT

I'm so tired. Just drove through crazy traffic for hours because the border patrol decided to stop every car. That's right. Every fucking car up the 5. Not just random search. EVERY. CAR. And I haven't slept. Partly because I had something important to get ready for last night and partly because I watched that twitch dota video that bigAT put up instead of taking the nap I should have!

Sorry for putting out such captivating entertainment.

holy fuck shit

I have been doing homework since fucking 3pm! We have online homework(25% of our grade) to go along with the the in class stuff. My professor previously said we have until the end of the term(7 july) to finish it but today before finals he tells us the cutoff was tonight!

time for whataburger to celebrate

edit-------

Killing terrorists the world over is a dirty job but someone has to do it!

Mrbob

Steam Workshop support added to Trackmania 2. Perhaps this game will survive after all. Buying during the summer sale.

Mrbob

Finally got one boss down.

OHvS3bA.jpg

Boosting away from an enemy right in a wall turret. :(

Top Bottom