• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden Thread of Oh We Just Play DOTA2 Now

eznark

Banned
No every GMG purchase gets flagged and my card gets a hold placed on it. Then I have to call and explain its fine. Fucking hassle!

Smokey

this intro to vt4 is the worst and why is it not recognizing my 360 controller. and its games for windowssssss

edit: if you get vt4 go to the 'run config' option when you launch it from steam. from there go to player 1 and change it to x360 controller

Mrbob

Edge took a well reasoned and thought out stance against Xbox One. Almost like Eznark wrote the article. Interesting parallels to the mistakes Sony made before the PS3 launch. Only fanboys can be mad at it.

Xbone is basically 2006/2007 era PS3. Now let's see if MS can turn things around like Sony did.

this actually works. we need to get a doubles tournament!

although I am having a hard time making the adjustment from mario tennis to virtua tennis....

i know this is old but i just saw it in the halo xbone thread. lol why the fuck is master chief wearing that around his suit? the further rape of this franchise continues

i1rwqeHXKugZD.gif

BigAT

i know this is old but i just saw it in the halo xbone thread. lol why the fuck is master chief wearing that around his suit? the further rape of this franchise continues

http://i.minus.com/i1rwqeHXKugZD.gif[IMG][/QUOTE]

How else are you going to protect his ultra-futuristic, impossibly armored suit from the sand? Don't be dumb.

Splat

I apparently need to just use Zeus from now on, finally had a good game last night!

edit:

Is this Oculus Rift tf2 hat code worth much?

Ferny

Not sure about the DC game. I just know someone who played the game at E3 and been excited for it since then. Ive heard a ton of great stuff about it at other sites too.

Top Bottom