• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden Thread of Oh We Just Play DOTA2 Now

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Ah, I'm going to watch the Nats game after this. I might be around late tonight.

I eagerly anticipate this post in about 6 hours:

"You guys played without me AGAIN? How come no one told me?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!"

Rorschach

I see people jizzing over that pong game with the PS Eye, what is so special about it? Literally nothing that couldn't be done with a traditional controller and no camera there...?

Two things: a condition I have labled "tech demo dazzle" where people get inexplicably hyped over tech demos for no reason (See: rubber duckies). And, secondly, waggle is good when it's on your system.

Trasher

Any class with clones/pets/illusions (Meepo, Storm Spirit, etc.) is a lot to keep a track of, at least for me.

Even Phantom Lancer isn't quite auto win.

OK he is

Storm Spirit doesn't have control of his "illusions". Think of them as landmines that he lays.

LiveWire

Why'd you play him, then? Even if you random, you can ask someone else on your team to trade.

It was Single Draft. When I got him and two other classes I already played I figured it was worth a try to learn the basic abilities so if I see the class used against me I have some idea what to expect.

Sokantish

It's not even better than the Citadel DLC for Mass Effect 3, plus how can it be the best game of the past couple years if Rogue Legacy already got BigAT's Game of the Forever award? You did see his review, didn't you?

It's not even better than the Citadel DLC for Mass Effect 3, plus how can it be the best game of the past couple years if Rogue Legacy already got BigAT's Game of the Forever award? You did see his review, didn't you?

TLOU was awesome. And I'm pretty sure that Dota 2 is the game of the forever.

i played the rogue legacy demo and its pretty awesome. i'll buy it during the summer steam sale!

Mrbob

kUWEOXj.png

Lol!

GOAT.

LukeSmith

Dust_of_Appearance_icon.png

Use this against Invis heroes to reveal them.

Or if you think you know where you're going to fight on the map before or during a team fight use this:

Sentry_Ward_icon.png

That goes in a static location and can only be seen by someone carrying a Gem or an opposing team's ward of the same type.

These items are basically always worth more than whatever you think is important to save for, because they will pay for themselves every time you kill an invis hero without them expecting it.

Top Bottom