• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden Thread of Oh We Just Play DOTA2 Now

Mrbob

Had not used Tide Hunter in awhile. Started off rusty but got my shit together as the game kept going. The double rapture near the end turned that game in our favor for good.

Somnia

Dust_of_Appearance_icon.png

Use this against Invis heroes to reveal them.

Or if you think you know where you're going to fight on the map before or during a team fight use this:

Sentry_Ward_icon.png

That goes in a static location and can only be seen by someone carrying a Gem or an opposing team's ward of the same type.

These items are basically always worth more than whatever you think is important to save for, because they will pay for themselves every time you kill an invis hero without them expecting it.

I'd say quite a few of us were using dust throughout the night, not so much on the sentry ward front though, at least in that way.

Mrbob

We actually could have made that game interesting if we had Luke I think. We killed 4 right after he left and I had the top tower nearly down.

I was buying some uber gear in the base while I watched your rush. I let you be for awhile and then went and cleaned house. My TideHunter was a tank by end game.

Rorschach

because i obliterated all the competition and no one ever wants to play! but if you want a shot at the champ then let me know.... although i'll need to charge my 360 controller first :(
boooooooolshiiiiet! I was always the one asking to play and y'all said "nay!"
this thread is for all those who converted from madden to dota2?

We play Madden in the DoTA off-season. Or the other way around. I can't remember which.

McNei1y

NHL is my first, true love so I have weird feelings putting it aside. I logged a lot of hours in that game over 5 months.

Top Bottom