• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden Thread of Oh We Just Play DOTA2 Now

eznark

Banned
Hey bob

courier.jpg

courier.jpg

courier.jpg

courier.jpg

courier.jpg

courier.jpg

courier.jpg

courier.jpg

courier.jpg

courier.jpg

courier.jpg

courier.jpg

courier.jpg

courier.jpg

courier.jpg

courier.jpg

courier.jpg

courier.jpg

courier.jpg

courier.jpg

LukeSmith

Yeah it really sucks when people don't buy the courier or wards or dust

Just wait till you guys start playing pub games. The depths of torment someone can do to you are limitless

Mrbob

I didn't even realize NCAA comes out on Tuesday. For the first year in many I really don't care. I'd rather play more Doto instead.

Civ 5 expansion comes out too. I got a 30 dollar 2K credit sitting here from Bioshits. I'll use it on that.

lol now everyone on the team is going to place wards. Why even have team positions?

brb hard carry is off in the jungle placing wards while supports get wiped out

When we get to the point where our supports are warding regularly I don't think we'll have that issue.

If you are playing with me and bitching about warding regularly, you are full of shit.

When me and mcneily are on the same team the wards are almost always out of stock

You realize I don't always play/lane with you right?

Right...

but unless people start calling out individual supports for not warding, no one knows who is being talked about... and not everyone is supposed to be warding. If you want vision tell your supports in game. AT does this... why can't the other carries or semi carries?

Also, some people might not even realize they are supposed to be support. We should identify two people before the game starts to ward.

Mrbob

If you are playing with me and bitching about warding regularly, you are full of shit.

When me and mcneily are on the same team the wards are almost always out of stock

Lol, they gonna whine regardless. I was warding and bought couriers the last game I played in.

Somnia

Right...

but unless people start calling out individual supports for not warding, no one knows who is being talked about... and not everyone is supposed to be warding. If you want vision tell your supports in game. AT does this... why can't the other carries or semi carries?

Also, some people might not even realize they are supposed to be support. We should identify two people before the game starts to ward.

I call out very regularly we need wards placed and most the time I say "so and so can you place wards please". You are acting like this doesn't already happen when it does.

I wasn't even trying to start some argument here I was just pointing out when anyone of us plays support and gets to the point where we know when to ward and what to ward, what crow said won't be an issue. I don't know what your issue is here, it's like you think I'm calling people out when I am not, I was just STATING that in time this won't be an issue. We have come a long way on the warding side of things.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Lol, they gonna whine regardless. I was warding and bought couriers the last game I played in.

You bought the courier only after getting yelled at by Eznark like 3 times and warded a whopping one time.

The game before that you did neither. You needed your GEARZZZZ

Also i took out the 2nd boss in Rogue Legacy in about 10 less hours :(

TheCrow

Right...

I was primarily talking about pub matches. Warding hasn't been too much of an issue with in house games. Usually someone else is warding alongside me when I play Lina. Even when I was playing Doom I think we had someone warding.

Mrbob

Damn, Soka. You been playing it a ton lately. I need to catch up time wise!

I could boss rush if I want but I've been playing for gold and chests mainly.

LukeSmith

lol now everyone on the team is going to place wards. Why even have team positions?

brb hard carry is off in the jungle placing wards while supports get wiped out

No new player can farm enough to be a hard carry anyway. I am a shitty farmer, I almost never play carries at all.

Roles are a fantasy until you're a long way in to your career. Just do whatever to keep team afloat

I call out very regularly we need wards placed and most the time I say "so and so can you place wards please". You are acting like this doesn't already happen when it does.

I wasn't even trying to start some argument here I was just pointing out when anyone of us plays support and gets to the point where we know when to ward and what to ward, what crow said won't be an issue. I don't know what your issue is here, it's like you think I'm calling people out when I am not, I was just STATING that in time this won't be an issue. We have come a long way on the warding side of things.

How am I acting like this doesn't already happen when i specifically said AT already does it? For what its worth, trashcanman does it too.

I know where to ward. There is only so much a support can realistically ward. The sole job of a support is not to only ward. They have to be there for team fights and ganks as well. Unless you are fine with the support always being out of position and fighting team fights 4v5. Or the support getting easily ganked cause he is off warding all alone. The carriers get courier priority so sometimes I am sitting in lane waiting for wards for quite a while. Sometimes i have no money for wards - I need items too! Sometimes wards are out of stock. Sometimes I am dead. Supports can't be everywhere!

But hey, if the solution to this is having 1 through 5 ward, then so be it. Ward by committee!

I was primarily talking about pub matches. Warding hasn't been too much of an issue with in house games. Usually someone else is warding alongside me when I play Lina. Even when I was playing Doom I think we had someone warding.

I ward all game every game since going pure support SK!

Can never have too many wards!

This is true!

The game only lets you buy so many.

Top Bottom