• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden Thread of Oh We Just Play DOTA2 Now

Mrbob

I'm more excited for the new NHL than Madden.

Sucks there is no next gen version this year.

nothing wrong with shame ball, that 4 OT game we played was epic!

I still remember the game where we scored two goals with under 5 seconds left to tie and won in overtime. Best game ever. You were on the other side so it probably wasn't as cool for you. :p

Mrbob

Aren't you supposed to be enjoying a family vacation right now?

I envision Eznark watching Dota matches on his ipad from a boat on the lake.

Trasher

That was me. It's a shame, they are clearly a team with talent but it's wasted with such terrible late-game decision making and strategy.

They lack teamwork. Reminds me of a team I play with often.

Btw, watching their game right now on the Beyond the Summit stream.

eival

i dont remember EA issuing a press release about removing Donte Stallworth from Madden or how bout Vick...and those were players who were convicted not still on trial

how bout that guy on the Chiefs last year or the guy on the Cowboys too?

then again i didnt see them go back and change the NBA Live 08 cover when Arenas went to jail or the Madden 04 cover and they still have Tiger Woods as their golf icon

Rae Carruth is still on the Panthers for Maddens 97-98-99 too, are they gonna round up those old copies and burn them too?

Sokantish

i dont remember EA issuing a press release about removing Donte Stallworth from Madden or how bout Vick...and those were players who were convicted not still on trial

then again i didnt see them go back and change the NBA Live 08 cover when Arenas went to jail or the Madden 04 cover and they still have Tiger Woods as their golf icon

I'm with ya, dude

Rae Carruth is still on the Panthers for Maddens 97-98-99 too, are they gonna round up those old copies and burn them too?

Did you stumble into the wrong thread?

eznark

Banned

Patriots fans are the worst.

eival

and they said NCAA too which means im assuming he would of been a TE on the Florida all time team so does that mean OJ Simpson's likeness and attributes isnt an HB on the USC all time team either?

oh and speaking of USC runningbacks, how bout the guy who technically never played there in Reggie Bush, atleast OJ's records are still officially documented in the NCAA record books along with his college awards...so when i load up the USC team, i wont see "HB #5" right?

if i coach for Ohio State, im not gonna see Tressell's stats as the school's all time leader in wins and bowl appearances, right?

or how bout Pete Carrol at USC...its amazing USC can even have an all time team since apparently EA sports removes anyone they want if they did something wrong off the field.

eznark

Banned
If by soon you mean "now" then cool. I definitely have time to run one but not sure might be able to later. Still need to pack everything into the car.

Top Bottom